How do you get your hair to look like Daddy Yankees?

I dunno, my hair is straight, but just sticks out, it doesn't fall down. How do I get it to fall down like Daddy Yankee?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Crank help an NTer out.

laugh.gif
why would you want to get your hair to look like Daddy Yankee's inthe first place. Daddy Yankee es un pendejo chupa culo..... DON OMAR > Daddy Yankee.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

laugh.gif
why would you want to get your hair to look like Daddy Yankee's. Daddy Yankee es un pendejo chupa culo..... DON OMAR > Daddy Yankee.

I never said I was a fan of Daddy Yankee's, I just want the same hair style as him, and it's not like he's the only one or the first to do it.

Seriously, what's so funny? I know Daddy Yankee isn't the coolest guy. But what's wrong with having the same hair style as him? I'm pretty suresome of you share the same hair style as someone who is lame as hell.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Seriously, what's so funny? I know Daddy Yankee isn't the coolest guy. But what's wrong with having the same hair style as him? I'm pretty sure some of you share the same hair style as someone who is lame as hell.

son I be seeing pics of that dude having bangs tho
laugh.gif
not a good look

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Seriously, what's so funny? I know Daddy Yankee isn't the coolest guy. But what's wrong with having the same hair style as him? I'm pretty sure some of you share the same hair style as someone who is lame as hell.

son I be seeing pics of that dude having bangs tho
laugh.gif
not a good look
I'm not trying to get the bangs, just the texture. Kind of like Crank Lucas' hair.

Alot of hispanic dudes in my highschool had their hair like that cuz they were always tryna copy our tapers, ceasers, etc.

Basically, you can achieve that look by either putting some kinda light wave greas/gell in your hair and brushing it down so it stays down. Or you can putwater in your hair between class (if your still in HS) or every 2 hours or so and pat it down.

if you throw some grease and a durag on over night, your hair will stick to your scalp like that. It also helps if you have a slight curl to your hair textureand its not bone straight.

laugh.gif
on A sidenote, the other day iwatched daddy yankee's bootleg movie with this rican chick
roll.gif
@$@$ was horrible

She was mad into it tellin me that's how puerto rico is, I just
smh.gif
tried not to laugh

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
on A sidenote, the other day iwatched daddy yankee's bootleg movie with this rican chick
roll.gif
@$@$ was horrible

She was mad into it tellin me that's how puerto rico is, I just
smh.gif
tried not to laugh
lol, movie was horrible. But that is PR is in the hood.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom