Grey wrote:
runny yolks are
sick.gif

Like how in the world can anyone enjoy that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

How can you not though? With some garlic, salt and pepper or just hot sauce.
pimp.gif

I read somewhere too that sunny side up is undercooked so you are more at risk of salmonella. There's nothing wrong with having them a little soft if you like that but you have to cook them properly.

I just don't like the taste and it gets all over your plate too.

I read somewhere too that sunny side up is undercooked so you are more at risk of salmonella. There's nothing wrong with having them a little soft if you like that but you have to cook them properly.

I usually cook them sunny side up, over easy. Whenever I cook scrambled eggs, they don't taste good to me anymore.  I need to improve my scrambled egg skills.
I find soft-boiled eggs amazing.

I usually cook them sunny side up, over easy. Whenever I cook scrambled eggs, they don't taste good to me anymore.  I need to improve my scrambled egg skills.
I find soft-boiled eggs amazing.

Originally Posted by kdawg

i feel the same way.

Originally Posted by kdawg

i feel the same way.

a lot of different ways. yesterday i had them scrambled with feta spinach turkey garlic and onion. the go to is usually scrambled with cheese and onion.

a lot of different ways. yesterday i had them scrambled with feta spinach turkey garlic and onion. the go to is usually scrambled with cheese and onion.

Back
Top Bottom