How great was bruce lee? anybody got any crazy stories on his work ethic?

dude seemed like he truly was the master of his craft, I don't have much info on how hard he worked or the things he did to be in such shape, but you could tell dude was healthy and he took care of himself.....plus he really knew how to do martial arts, it was nothing made up about him.

if he was still alive he could have probably had a couple of dojo's across the world.

dude seemed like he truly was the master of his craft, I don't have much info on how hard he worked or the things he did to be in such shape, but you could tell dude was healthy and he took care of himself.....plus he really knew how to do martial arts, it was nothing made up about him.

if he was still alive he could have probably had a couple of dojo's across the world.

simply the best
he could kill any mma fighter today no questions asked
when they would film him in movies his movements were too fast for the cameras,
so they had to invent a new camera technology to capture his fast attacks
bruce lee = goat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bruce had me up to three miles a day, really at a good pace. We’d run the three miles in twenty-one or twenty-tow minutes. Just under eight minutes a mile [Note: when running on his own in 1968, Lee would get his time down to six-and-a-half minutes per mile].

So this morning he said to me “We’re going to go five.

simply the best
bruce lee = goat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bruce had me up to three miles a day, really at a good pace. We’d run the three miles in twenty-one or twenty-tow minutes. Just under eight minutes a mile [Note: when running on his own in 1968, Lee would get his time down to six-and-a-half minutes per mile].

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by dts939

simply the best
bruce lee = goat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
AndHereWeGo.gif

Originally Posted by dts939

simply the best
bruce lee = goat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
AndHereWeGo.gif

Back
Top Bottom