how is music leaked?

The crazy thing is, I feel like most of those ways are preventable if the labels REALLY didn't want them to leak.

Like Ye only allows a certain amount of people in the studio when he's recording and afterwards he'll bounce the music onto his HD and delete it off the computer, MPC etc.

That picture basically sums it all up for your one question.People aent hacking all of these computers like regular people think.Most of the times its a backstabbing engineer or somebody who works or just hang around these studios these artist use to record.The whole hoopla about people hacking inside the artist computers and the label head quarters is all bull&*^#.Thats the main excuse the engineer or person at the label gives the artist after theyve leaked it or somebody who works for them or around them takes it and leaks it.If you record at any type of public studio thats not yours its free game for anyone to take your recordings and leak it,simple has that.The bigger the artist the more chance of it being leaked whether if its there decision or not.Mostly all of that hacking mombo jumbo is all crap.Its like a big smoke screen for the people who arent in the music game to hide the real reasons how music is leaked.Some computers might get hacked but its very small though,that picture sums it all up though.

That picture basically sums it all up for your one question.People aent hacking all of these computers like regular people think.Most of the times its a backstabbing engineer or somebody who works or just hang around these studios these artist use to record.The whole hoopla about people hacking inside the artist computers and the label head quarters is all bull&*^#.Thats the main excuse the engineer or person at the label gives the artist after theyve leaked it or somebody who works for them or around them takes it and leaks it.If you record at any type of public studio thats not yours its free game for anyone to take your recordings and leak it,simple has that.The bigger the artist the more chance of it being leaked whether if its there decision or not.Mostly all of that hacking mombo jumbo is all crap.Its like a big smoke screen for the people who arent in the music game to hide the real reasons how music is leaked.Some computers might get hacked but its very small though,that picture sums it all up though.

Trust if the artist wanted there music not to leak at all they could.1.Have your own studio2.If not and if you record in a public or label studio erase all of your music after making it while you being the only one who has it.But i dont think artist are that worried about leaked music cause if they were its alot of ways to stop it but they dont.

Trust if the artist wanted there music not to leak at all they could.1.Have your own studio2.If not and if you record in a public or label studio erase all of your music after making it while you being the only one who has it.But i dont think artist are that worried about leaked music cause if they were its alot of ways to stop it but they dont.

Picture is on point.

A Lot of the time its def an inside job from the label or engineer.

I forgot who it was but Def Jam leaked someones whole album. I wanna say it was Fabolous but I could be wrong.

But that retail leak is inevitable. Your album sitting in the back of Best Buy's stock room for 2 weeks will not end well lol.

Picture is on point.

A Lot of the time its def an inside job from the label or engineer.

I forgot who it was but Def Jam leaked someones whole album. I wanna say it was Fabolous but I could be wrong.

But that retail leak is inevitable. Your album sitting in the back of Best Buy's stock room for 2 weeks will not end well lol.

Back
Top Bottom