How many are praying not to have a little girl? vol. imma kill one of you lil fools.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

she's gonna have a lotta testosterone.
nerd.gif

The older I get the more I realize I really wanna adopt children, so whoever I end up with better be open to it.

Props. People, Ricky Gervais for example, are always talking about how it would be immoral to bring children into this world. But they fail to realize there are millions of children that would gladly take them as a parent.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Honestly, I think all it takes is being actively involved in a her life. When the time is right, I'll be hoping for a baby girl.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Lulz @ all the fathers that dogged the **#$ outta %$*##%@ & now are terrified about their daughters.

I'm saying.
Cats love to boast about all the wild stuff they did/do, but they somehow wish their own daughters don't meet another man with similar traits as them
roll.gif
roll.gif

C'mon fam. You ought to be crazy to think there aren't plenty of young man out there doing the same thing you were doing when you were young.

they say karma is a b.. whatever sins you did to girls will come back to haunt you when you have a daughter.

I got a lil girl, but I noticed most jumpoffs in my life growing up had daddy issues so I know imma stay involved in her life.

I don't want kids period.

But if I have a kid, please, please, please I will do anything to have it be a boy. I do not want a girl. If I had a daughter I'd probably be suicidal because it would partially be my fault.

I see these teenage girls on a daily basis. Their stupidity, ignorance and behavior disgusts me. I don't want to have to live with myself knowing that my child is like that. I expect my children (if I have any), to act very maturely and be insightful and aware of the world. Half the damn kids in my history class think Africa is a country
indifferent.gif

Girls are too emotional and too many of them suffer from low self esteem. I would be absolutely heartbroken if I had a daughter and she was a stereotypical high school idiot broad who took pictures of herself in the mirror and hung around the mall too much and acted like a spoiled brat.

On the other hand, if I had a son, I'd be very grateful. I'm a chill guy so I don't want to spend a lot of time governing my child's life. But I'll hoop with my kid and teach him the importance of working out and not simping. I'll street race with him. I'll let him experience the real world.

How the hell are a lot of y'all in here acting like if you have a girl she's gonna turn out to be a JO?

Lose, lose situation? I can't even...

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I forgot to mention, I think it's important to expose your girls to the real world and be frank with them about your opinion on things. Don't be PC and paint a world that's perfect. Keep it real. I talk to my girls like I talk to adults. Obviously I'm friendlier and more loving to them than I am to anyone else, but I don't sugarcoat life for them.
People need to be doing this right here. If you bring up your kids right, instil those morals, behaviours, manners, life knowledge from a point when they understand; you shouldn't theoretically really have any problems.

I can only hope the guy I end up with will be like Brolic if we have daughters. I would prefer a boy before a girl; but I'm not going to make a big deal out of it either way. Those kids are going to be grounded beyond belief.

Like AntonLavey the older I get and experience/see what's happening in the world, I would like to adopt in addition to having kids of my own.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Yeah me and my wifey are having a little girl on June 24th(scheduled c-section). I mean as long as raise them right, hopefully when them time comes they will make the right decisions( in life and relationships). BTW I had a boy first and he's being groomed as I type to take care and look after his lil sis if one of these lil youngins wanna try something
wink.gif

Off topic but my daughter was born on June 24, 2009 and it was also a scheduled C-section. As for the topic, the best thing I can do is to be the best father and most positive influence I can be. It's often been said to me that the type of guy a girl chooses to deal with is heavily influenced by the type of man her father is. I personally try to live my life under the principle of always holding myself to a higher standard than others, and hopefully I can instill that in her. I'm determined to raise her to make intelligent choices, to have complete confidence in herself and her abilities, and most importantly to have as strong a sense of self-worth and self respect as possible.

you think dudes havent been like this while talking to each other since, what, the beginning of the modern era? think again...

Originally Posted by scshift

I don't want kids period.

But if I have a kid, please, please, please I will do anything to have it be a boy. I do not want a girl. If I had a daughter I'd probably be suicidal because it would partially be my fault.

I see these teenage girls on a daily basis. Their stupidity, ignorance and behavior disgusts me. I don't want to have to live with myself knowing that my child is like that. I expect my children (if I have any), to act very maturely and be insightful and aware of the world. Half the damn kids in my history class think Africa is a country
indifferent.gif

Girls are too emotional and too many of them suffer from low self esteem. I would be absolutely heartbroken if I had a daughter and she was a stereotypical high school idiot broad who took pictures of herself in the mirror and hung around the mall too much and acted like a spoiled brat.

On the other hand, if I had a son, I'd be very grateful. I'm a chill guy so I don't want to spend a lot of time governing my child's life. But I'll hoop with my kid and teach him the importance of working out and not simping. I'll street race with him. I'll let him experience the real world.
Yeah....you should definitely avoid having children until your older and mature a little.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

I got the neck in 6th grade
30t6p3b.gif
If I have a daughter that #@$#% is getting home school'ed till she's 18

Then she'll suck up a whole team  in a matter of hours 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Its a lose, lose huh? Comical. That dude in the mall is more than likely lying, like others do when it comes to their sexual adventures. You're listening to a 14 y.o. tell sex stories? lol I think there are more women than men in the world, so the chances of you getting that girl is prolly high.

For the topic, I dont care if it's a boy or girl. I just my child to be healthy. The behavoir wont be a problem for me.

Yea he could've been lying but there are 15 and 13 year olds out there having sex.I rode around my old neighborhood and saw 5 lil girls push carriages.
this. got a friend who's cousin is 16 with a 2 year old and a 6months
30t6p3b.gif

I used to feel strongly about not wanting a girl and dealing with that $*@. Then I figured karmas a *+%!$ and might give me a "girly" boy so I'm finewith either.

Originally Posted by Hop

Yeah....you should definitely avoid having children until your older and mature a little.

Which is why I don't want kids. I'm not going to raise children knowing that I'll be a terrible father.

Having kids is the last thing that I will be thinking about...
When I do become a father, I plan to be there for my child  
ohwell.gif

Ya'll are crazy. There is NOTHING like daddy's little girl. My daughter is about to turn 6 years old and I couldn't be more thankful for having a little girl.

The priorities of the parents are key. If you have a little girl watching her mommy run around trying to find a man to "complete" herself, chances are the daughter will follow in her footsteps. If all she know's is a part time father who runs around with women and only comes around so often, she will think that it is acceptable.

As mentioned before, you have to embed core values in them from the day they are born. Every little lesson I have taught my daughter since birth is just a small part of the big picture of her evolving into a smart young woman who is also savvy, and understanding of real life situations. Her mother and I are leading by example. We are making her fully aware of her self worth, and teaching her to be goal oriented and never settle for less. We are also keeping her exposed to some of the bad examples of how NOT to grow up, because she has to be able to tell the difference between right and wrong, and she has to be able to see failure with her own eyes. That helps her understand and KNOW that the advice of her parents really is the truth.

So far she has been student of the month her first month of kindergarten, gotten all A's all year on her report card, and was the field day champion for the entire kindergarten class. We don't keep her busy by watching too much TV(We can't take it was entirely... again you need some "bad" exposure). We mostly keep her busy by drawing, reading, and going outside and being active.

I LOVE my baby girl...

So your wife/GF/JO/whatever has a HEALTHY baby and it's a girl...you gonna sit there and be like "damn...I wish it was boy?"
30t6p3b.gif
Some of yall are REAL !$!%$+ up
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom