How much text messaging do you do?

Originally Posted by marion706

unemployed...0..

tired.gif

'bout 5000+ a month.
Since I switched to the iphone texting is really my only means of communication with these heauxs.

'bout 5000+ a month.
Since I switched to the iphone texting is really my only means of communication with these heauxs.

lol i feel you on that op i hear stupid %!* young teenagers be like 1k or more in a month im like @** i can do @ least 25 n thats it

lol i feel you on that op i hear stupid %!* young teenagers be like 1k or more in a month im like @** i can do @ least 25 n thats it

Originally Posted by seventh letter

'bout 5000+ a month.

roll.gif

'bout 5000+ a month.

roll.gif

used to be at least 1000 a day. and that was before i got unlimited messaging
smh.gif

took it down to maybe 100.. now i barely text at all.

used to be at least 1000 a day. and that was before i got unlimited messaging
smh.gif

took it down to maybe 100.. now i barely text at all.

'bout 5000+ a month.

roll.gif

'bout 5000+ a month.

roll.gif

'bout 5000+ a month.

roll.gif

'bout 5000+ a month.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom