How to bag a celebrity chick while being a broke %*@+$ vol. 1 NOW WITH PICS

man listen

Banned
Ok NT.. I've been studying quantum physics lately and I have gathered that the brain can't tell the difference between what you see and what you visualize.. basically what you see with your eyes is recorded in your brain and what you create in your mind will appear before your eyes. with that said I have the opportunity to work a celebrity bball game today (La heads let me know if you're going -- mini summit!). I looked at the roster and it's pretty solid for a b list group. in addition to one of the 10,000 lite skin !$%%$+ people th ink I look like (mike epps) there's also this chick I had no intrest in until I googled her just now. I have a strong feeling she will be on my nuts. she's a classic case of chicks that like me.. dark skin, ugly duckling that grew up to be kinda pretty with a good sense of humor.. alas I have said too much. anyway my goals for the day are to work hard and parlay this volunteer work into a paid gig, network and build relationships, bag this chick and be the "who the hell invited you" guy at celebrity functions. good news is I already bagged this chick and she wants me to come with her to this party tonite.. in my mind that is
laugh.gif
now it's time for reality to catch up to my imagination
pimp.gif
check back for updates, pics and vids throughout the day.. should definitely be interesting no matter what happens

Ok NT.. I've been studying quantum physics lately and I have gathered that the brain can't tell the difference between what you see and what you visualize.. basically what you see with your eyes is recorded in your brain and what you create in your mind will appear before your eyes. with that said I have the opportunity to work a celebrity bball game today (La heads let me know if you're going -- mini summit!). I looked at the roster and it's pretty solid for a b list group. in addition to one of the 10,000 lite skin !$%%$+ people th ink I look like (mike epps) there's also this chick I had no intrest in until I googled her just now. I have a strong feeling she will be on my nuts. she's a classic case of chicks that like me.. dark skin, ugly duckling that grew up to be kinda pretty with a good sense of humor.. alas I have said too much. anyway my goals for the day are to work hard and parlay this volunteer work into a paid gig, network and build relationships, bag this chick and be the "who the hell invited you" guy at celebrity functions. good news is I already bagged this chick and she wants me to come with her to this party tonite.. in my mind that is
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
check back for updates, pics and vids throughout the day.. should definitely be interesting no matter what happens

Originally Posted by man listen

Ok NT.. I've been studying quantum physics lately and I have gathered that the brain can't tell the difference between what you see and what you visualize.. basically what you see with your eyes is recorded in your brain and what you create in your mind will appear before your eyes. with that said I have the opportunity to work a celebrity bball game today (La heads let me know if you're going -- mini summit!). I looked at the roster and it's pretty solid for a b list group. in addition to one of the 10,000 lite skin %*+@#@ people th ink I look like (mike epps) there's also this chick I had no intrest in until I googled her just now. I have a strong feeling she will be on my nuts. she's a classic case of chicks that like me.. dark skin, ugly duckling that grew up to be kinda pretty with a good sense of humor.. alas I have said too much. anyway my goals for the day are to work hard and parlay this volunteer work into a paid gig, network and build relationships, bag this chick and be the "who the hell invited you" guy at celebrity functions. good news is I already bagged this chick and she wants me to come with her to this party tonite.. in my mind that is
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
4k6uix.gif

Originally Posted by man listen

Ok NT.. I've been studying quantum physics lately and I have gathered that the brain can't tell the difference between what you see and what you visualize.. basically what you see with your eyes is recorded in your brain and what you create in your mind will appear before your eyes. with that said I have the opportunity to work a celebrity bball game today (La heads let me know if you're going -- mini summit!). I looked at the roster and it's pretty solid for a b list group. in addition to one of the 10,000 lite skin %*+@#@ people th ink I look like (mike epps) there's also this chick I had no intrest in until I googled her just now. I have a strong feeling she will be on my nuts. she's a classic case of chicks that like me.. dark skin, ugly duckling that grew up to be kinda pretty with a good sense of humor.. alas I have said too much. anyway my goals for the day are to work hard and parlay this volunteer work into a paid gig, network and build relationships, bag this chick and be the "who the hell invited you" guy at celebrity functions. good news is I already bagged this chick and she wants me to come with her to this party tonite.. in my mind that is
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
4k6uix.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by AEA18

Worked for this guy
ohwell.gif

1289687441_jessica-simpson_290.jpg

Obviously he doesn't have as much money as her, but how is he broke? 
I don't know how much money he has but dude got dropped from the Saints in 2008 and hasn't been on any team since.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by AEA18

Worked for this guy
ohwell.gif

1289687441_jessica-simpson_290.jpg

Obviously he doesn't have as much money as her, but how is he broke? 
I don't know how much money he has but dude got dropped from the Saints in 2008 and hasn't been on any team since.

if she invited you to a party and you barely know her....

she's prolly invited a bunch of guys to said party.

so she can have alot of attention focused on her.

my advice: dont try to CON her into liking you, cuz that requires too much thinking.

you can have a plan, but make sure its not so rigid that there's no room for audibles.

cuz it almost NEVER plays out in your mind the way it does it real life.

good luck, fambs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom