How to bag a celebrity chick while being a broke %*@+$ vol. 1 NOW WITH PICS

Originally Posted by romedadude

Who the hell typed the names on that list? Willie Macghee?

Keith Closs claim to fame

laugh.gif
took the whole block to bring him down, but dang, when they did...
sick.gif

man wth is this thread about? i went through the whole thing because of the title said pics and all i see is pictures of random guys..
laugh.gif

this dude actually thinks he's dope....seriously do us all a favor and just kill yourself, you don't deserve to live on this planet like the rest of us. you're a looooooooooser. haha chill

Lol at this dude acting like he is chillin with celebs. I wanna see you smoking a plane with Tom Cruise, then i will take your advice.

laugh.gif
ok so this has turned into a roast. dunno why people think I'm bragging? did you not see the guest list. just tryna provide some thug motivation. yes these dudes are d list but when it was time to leave they still walked out with bishes that had 40 inch hips on the way to their bentleys and ranges. chick from bernie mac show showed up late and left early while I was stuck doing scoreboard. she's black as the blackest night but still sexy. had on some booty shorts and them clog heels lookn like a beautiful shadow. there was a dunk contest at halftime that I have low quality vids of.. not gonna set myself up for more jokes tho
laugh.gif
didn't bag the chick I had in mind but there were others so I'm not trippn. overall I had fun.. sorry to disappoint
frown.gif

Originally Posted by man listen

laugh.gif
ok so this has turned into a roast. dunno why people think I'm bragging? did you not see the guest list. just tryna provide some thug motivation. yes these dudes are d list but when it was time to leave they still walked out with bishes that had 40 inch hips on the way to their bentleys and ranges. chick from bernie mac show showed up late and left early while I was stuck doing scoreboard. she's black as the blackest night but still sexy. had on some booty shorts and them clog heels lookn like a beautiful shadow. there was a dunk contest at halftime that I have low quality vids of.. not gonna set myself up for more jokes tho
laugh.gif
didn't bag the chick I had in mind but there were others so I'm not trippn. overall I had fun.. sorry to disappoint
frown.gif

these are your homies and you're calling them d-listers? 
laugh.gif
 foh
so you didn't bag the chick you wanted but there were others? which translates to you got nothing and no girl at the end. i think you should just end your life immediately

tumblr_lh7oj7hN8F1qzado8o1_250.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

justdunks.....bro *!* is your problem
laugh.gif
you're dumb sensitive and defensive. I think you might be projecting. like you can't pull broads therefore no one else can either. and no these aren't my homies the hell are you getting this from
laugh.gif
and even if they were, d list is d list how is that a diss. I hope you're trolling if so I can respect that. bless you

justdunks.....bro *!* is your problem
laugh.gif
you're dumb sensitive and defensive. I think you might be projecting. like you can't pull broads therefore no one else can either. and no these aren't my homies the hell are you getting this from
laugh.gif
and even if they were, d list is d list how is that a diss. I hope you're trolling if so I can respect that. bless you

laugh.gif
I just think son is 12, if older he should be ashamed.  None of his posts are necessary.

So you didn't get your dream girl, but hey at least there were others. Oh wait you didnt get them either...

Back
Top Bottom