How was the early 2000s?

Buying the Pilot Jumbo Markers, Sakura Solid Markers, Uni Paint Markers etc. and just hitting up anywhere, just to get my name up there and no I didn't tag up with the name C Flyness and don't ask me with what name I used to tag up with cause I aint snitching on myself. Back then I really lived that Graffiti life. I still love it though, nowadays I just keep it mostly in the black books.

Watching the 2000 Slam Dunk Contest and seeing Vince Carter kill it! All eyes were on Vince Carter he had people in suspense including me, people were waiting what was VC going to do next?

Last edited:
dipset

eminem

50 cent

the ja rule beef

ricky williams retiring to smoke weed

my "bad boys" era pistons, ben wallace-sheed-rip-prince-chauncey

baseball being relevant

michael vick & donovan mcnabb, terrell owens whiny stuff, randy moss & daunte culpepper

fast and the furious/ 2 fast too furious

lil bow wow

chingy

nelly & the saint lunatics

just naming stuff i can remember from the era....

obv jerseys+headbands

cant forget michael vick jerseys and olympic 7s (legit one year the first day of school EVERYONE was wearing if not a michael vick jersey it was a cavs lebron jersey) 

black and royal 17s dropping and not being able to afford them, 19s dropping and not being able to afford them....vivid memories

nina sky lmao

the way girls dressed in the early 2000s........us men were tripping with the baggy clothes but that era where every girl was wearing hoop earrings with too much makeup, jordans, jersey dresses......

i call it the "ja rule and ashanti" era for some reason  
roll.gif

but the girls were fire.

cant forget michael vick jerseys and olympic 7s (legit one year the first day of school EVERYONE was wearing if not a michael vick jersey it was a cavs lebron jersey)

Don't forget those awful Throwback Nuggets Melo jerseys. Things were ******* everywhere :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom