HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

$100?.. Oh yeah definitely scooping two pairs of screams and get that hyper red punch color dope as hell[emoji]128293[/emoji]

seriously can anyone help a few nts get the all black pairs? need a 10.5 badly 

They might be EU Footlocker excluisive. Not sure.

The blue and orange pair definitely is. I picked up that pair when I was in Paris for work earlier in the year and they were EU FL-only.

so look , since it seems like no one really wants to help anyone purchase the all black pair (and i cant say i dont blame you, thats asking a lot) . does anyone know if these are available anywhere else ? like any euro sites or anything besides footlocker that you can purchase these from ? the last time i checked they were 495 on ebay . that is beyond unreasonable . . . 

so look , since it seems like no one really wants to help anyone purchase the all black pair (and i cant say i dont blame you, thats asking a lot) . does anyone know if these are available anywhere else ? like any euro sites or anything besides footlocker that you can purchase these from ? the last time i checked they were 495 on ebay . that is beyond unreasonable . . . 
well i got mine on Footlocker.eu they restocked about 3-4 times within a month. Had a friend that went to London last month and picked up a pair in store. So there still may be hope, but as for online your chances are slim outside of ebay.

Yea I came across the all blk on ebay but the prices are ridiculous. Can't do it. If there were some helpful EU users...would be clutch

all black are gone in uk.. they will get re stocked in  spring also thr still .. all greys, orange red and the flint one in stores, however, those colourways are awfull except the greys(decent)

Last edited:
ALL grey and this colorway for 80 pounds cheap!

Nike-Air-Huarache-Mens-Shoe-318429_303_A.jpg

£80 is a fair price. Nice colour, reminds me of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I wonder how the colour will be in comparison to the Cool Greys, they look so similar online.

Scream greens and maybe slate blue's for me. That's all I want this year and I just hope the quality is decent. Done with bball kicks now....

After all the info I've gotten from here I though I'd finally sign up to give back, been told the Cargo Khaki's are dropping at Size? (UK) on the 18th in-store.

Probably online too, gonna guess at around £95 since they always over-charge for Huaraches.
ohwell.gif

I don't know why people want the all blacks so much, it looks like someone's squirted pva all over the seams!
I've got a pair but don't even know if I'll wear em myself! So don't be too upset about not having them, you'll probably be disappointed.

After all the info I've gotten from here I though I'd finally sign up to give back, been told the Cargo Khaki's are dropping at Size? (UK) on the 18th in-store.

Probably online too, gonna guess at around £95 since they always over-charge for Huaraches. :\  

Welcome to NT! Cheers for the heads up man!
I saw them on nike's site yesterday but half the sizes are sold out, seems like only smaller sizes are left.

Need some advice... I usually wear size 10 in Jordan 1 Alphas and Jordan 5s, a little loose with half an inch wiggle room in front of the toes (with socks). Should I still go up a size on these if will wear them without socks? Thanks.

Need some advice... I usually wear size 10 in Jordan 1 Alphas and Jordan 5s, a little loose with half an inch wiggle room in front of the toes (with socks). Should I still go up a size on these if will wear them without socks? Thanks.
Truss me, i have huraches from size, footlocker etc. I always get my correct size which is UK 10. They do feel a bit snug but def does not hurt. thinner socks and unlace em at the top just a bit, works a treat. Someone told me that on here and it feels fine. Like my stuff a bit snug thoe.

Saw this on Instagram:

Probably forthcoming. Speckled midsole on the grey ones. Looks like a new Huarache logo too.

sorry for low quality pics.

Last edited:

Truss me, i have huraches from size, footlocker etc. I always get my correct size which is UK 10. They do feel a bit snug but def does not hurt. thinner socks and unlace em at the top just a bit, works a treat. Someone told me that on here and it feels fine. Like my stuff a bit snug thoe.
I had to go a Full Size up in all the new Huarache Releases. I use to wear 10.5 in huaraches! My all blacks from FTL Eu are a Uk11/Us12 and fit perfect.

Back
Top Bottom