HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I have a pair of the white/blue/pink safari pack Huaraches, went to a friends house last night and had a fire and there a horrible layer if ash over them it's ok apart from the nylon toe box! What's the best way to wash them? Any recommendations on how to wash them in the washing machine? Cheers guys

try to avoid putting them in the washing machine. that will make the trainers glue weak and make them separate. probly best using Jason Markk cleaner.

I have a pair of the white/blue/pink safari pack Huaraches, went to a friends house last night and had a fire and there a horrible layer if ash over them it's ok apart from the nylon toe box! What's the best way to wash them? Any recommendations on how to wash them in the washing machine? Cheers guys
im in your boat, but i split my toe in half at work and got blood all over my white nylon, Washed them a few times by hand and it seemed fine but once they dried up the nylon seemed to pull all the blood up too the surface, tried to put them in a pillow case and throw them in the washer, same results at the end. Look clean while their wet but as soon as they dry more stains appear. 

Any recs other than Jason Mark?

im in your boat, but i split my toe in half at work and got blood all over my white nylon, Washed them a few times by hand and it seemed fine but once they dried up the nylon seemed to pull all the blood up too the surface, tried to put them in a pillow case and throw them in the washer, same results at the end. Look clean while their wet but as soon as they dry more stains appear. 

Any recs other than Jason Mark?

I've been told do not put them in the washing machine as they will get clean but will weaken the glue and cause the kicks to split eventually and ruin them. Only been told about Jason markk cleaning available on Size? So I'll try that. I was told I can just scrub water based stains and that's worked in the past but I'd try Jason markk and see!

i need some of those euro colorways.... i like those up there ^^^ but there are many i would have before any of those. i guess beggars cant be choosers though

Detail pic of this one surfaced online. That flexi toebox aint so bad. Copped the Navy pack and I'm sure they have this material. It's growing on me.

I've been told do not put them in the washing machine as they will get clean but will weaken the glue and cause the kicks to split eventually and ruin them. Only been told about Jason markk cleaning available on Size? So I'll try that. I was told I can just scrub water based stains and that's worked in the past but I'd try Jason markk and see!

I'm trying to restore some '99 scream greens at the mo, just haven't had much time on my hands to do it recently.
You have to go careful with the toebox because it's really soft and has the potential to rip.
So I'd say use a soft brush and go lightly.
I've used a footlocker foam stain remover and also vanish oxy action, and also used Rit Whitener and brightener which seems to be doing a good job but you have to have patience dude!

I was just about to pull the trigger on a pair of the white/pink/blue retro, saw them on ebay for $250, I know it's steep but i know i will wear them practically all the time.  After checking this thread out and seeing that there may be some releasing soon over here I am going to put that on hold.  Hopefully the release goes ahead and i can get some Huaraches for retail.

I'm trying to restore some '99 scream greens at the mo, just haven't had much time on my hands to do it recently.
You have to go careful with the toebox because it's really soft and has the potential to rip.
So I'd say use a soft brush and go lightly.
I've used a footlocker foam stain remover and also vanish oxy action, and also used Rit Whitener and brightener which seems to be doing a good job but you have to have patience dude!
gonna give this a shot on mine!

I was just about to pull the trigger on a pair of the white/pink/blue retro, saw them on ebay for $250, I know it's steep but i know i will wear them practically all the time.  After checking this thread out and seeing that there may be some releasing soon over here I am going to put that on hold.  Hopefully the release goes ahead and i can get some Huaraches for retail.
I don't think that colourway is hitting the US.

I don't think that colourway is hitting the US.
Yeah, i saw the catalogue pic of what's supposed to be releasing.  Debating whether to pay $250 for the white/pink/blue on eBay or to hold off and get a pair of one of the new color ways that are releasing.  The white/pink/blue are an all time favorite of mine.  $250 may just be a bit too much though.

I can see the 2013 OG retro (pink/blue and green/gold) just getting more expensive with every new Huarache release, if I were you I would get them now before they become really silly money

I can see the 2013 OG retro (pink/blue and green/gold) just getting more expensive with every new Huarache release, if I were you I would get them now before they become really silly money
Welcome to the thread, been following your IG a while for all those forthcoming sample pics. Your collection must be insane. Big up

Last edited:
so did the all whites/platinums release in the US? What stores can i find them at if they did?

Not released yet Kevi, thanks nothingbutnike 
glasses.gif

Ok, i ended up pulling the trigger.  Fingers crossed they are legit and the purchase goes through without a hitch.  Thanks for the advice man!

Who did you buy them from man? And just out of curiosity how much did you end up paying?

Does anyone know of a release date for the all white huarache's?!

Yeah, i saw the catalogue pic of what's supposed to be releasing.  Debating whether to pay $250 for the white/pink/blue on eBay or to hold off and get a pair of one of the new color ways that are releasing.  The white/pink/blue are an all time favorite of mine.  $250 may just be a bit too much though.

If you got the money then treat yourself and go for it. Nothing like the OG CW. It captures the era of a shoe for me, I love the nostalgia that sneakers bring for me. These new CW's don't look as appealing to me.
I'm getting thirsty for the scream green's tho

Who did you buy them from man? And just out of curiosity how much did you end up paying?

All Whites are looking to drop on May 1st according to the rumours online. I'm sure that some reputable blogs have confirmed it. They dont seem exclusive to one retailer so there should be a good chance of securing them.  Here's a list of the retailers:

http://thesolesupplier.co.uk/products/nike-air-huarache-white-pure-platinum/

Got them off some retailer on ebay, JMSneakers i believe.  $250 all in.  Sold some Jordan V Oreos and AM1 FB Black/Mint so had some cash to play around with.

Got them off some retailer on ebay, JMSneakers i believe.  $250 all in.  Sold some Jordan V Oreos and AM1 FB Black/Mint so had some cash to play around with
what the ebay store name ? can any one show an image of  2013 OG retro (pink/blue and green/gold) never heard of it and can't find it in search engine...

Back
Top Bottom