Hyperdunk 2010 Issue

Just purchased these hyperdunk 2010s a little over a week ago, been balling in them pretty heavily and this was the result. 

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this smudging problem with the nike logo, I know 2 other guys on my team who bought them and experienced this before me, I cant think of anything that I could have done that caused this problem, although after leaving them in my gym bag in the sun for about a half hour it seemed to start accelerating. This started to happen after about 3 hours of wearing the shoe, and keeps getting worse. Maybe me and my teammates just bought pairs from a defective shipment? One guy returned them and exchanged them for the black and grey colorway and had no issues.

Thanks.

Just purchased these hyperdunk 2010s a little over a week ago, been balling in them pretty heavily and this was the result. 

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this smudging problem with the nike logo, I know 2 other guys on my team who bought them and experienced this before me, I cant think of anything that I could have done that caused this problem, although after leaving them in my gym bag in the sun for about a half hour it seemed to start accelerating. This started to happen after about 3 hours of wearing the shoe, and keeps getting worse. Maybe me and my teammates just bought pairs from a defective shipment? One guy returned them and exchanged them for the black and grey colorway and had no issues.

Thanks.

I've balled in the Chinas for about 2 weeks now, that happened to mine, the 3rd time I wore them. I wouldn't really call this an issue, since it doesn't affect the performance aspects in any way. Basketball shoes are meant to get scuffed up smh

I've balled in the Chinas for about 2 weeks now, that happened to mine, the 3rd time I wore them. I wouldn't really call this an issue, since it doesn't affect the performance aspects in any way. Basketball shoes are meant to get scuffed up smh

mine got scuffed up like that first time i wore them but on the medial side. not really an issue.

mine got scuffed up like that first time i wore them but on the medial side. not really an issue.

had this happen to my OG hyperdunks

probably due to the fly/skinwire flex heating up, etc.

had this happen to my OG hyperdunks

probably due to the fly/skinwire flex heating up, etc.

Alright thanks, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a weird defect and that I wasn't the only one balling in scuffed up hyperdunks

Alright thanks, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a weird defect and that I wasn't the only one balling in scuffed up hyperdunks

Honestly i'd be more worried if I DIDN'T have scuffs.
laugh.gif

yea but even thought its cosmetic, it makes them look like a pair of beaten kicks after 3 wears? Id return them and get the hyperfuse for 25 bucks cheaper. I feel like nike will have many angry customers with the 2010 hyperdunk... even if it is cosmetic I would be heated if that happened to mine so quickly.

yea but even thought its cosmetic, it makes them look like a pair of beaten kicks after 3 wears? Id return them and get the hyperfuse for 25 bucks cheaper. I feel like nike will have many angry customers with the 2010 hyperdunk... even if it is cosmetic I would be heated if that happened to mine so quickly.

You must not ball very hard. You one of those stand around and shoot guys? SHOES GET TRASHED. Get over it.

You must not ball very hard. You one of those stand around and shoot guys? SHOES GET TRASHED. Get over it.

Sorry for OT:

the old hyperdunk (Yi Jian Lian No. 9) same thing happen but on my USA (Kobe No.10) not happened

Sorry for OT:

the old hyperdunk (Yi Jian Lian No. 9) same thing happen but on my USA (Kobe No.10) not happened

Back
Top Bottom