- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

View media item 567147View media item 567148

Will run in them later today.

So far heres what I think.

-Not worth the price tag.
-Fit small, so go up half size. Take in to consideration that sizing also depends on what type of socks you wear or if you choose to not wear any.
-Outsole is really thin.
-I do not know why the laces are even on there. Could wear the shoes without them.

Wish I could find a store around me that carried them. Where do you grab yours eyeseesoles?

Last edited:
View media item 567147View media item 567148

Will run in them later today.

So far heres what I think.

-Not worth the price tag.
-Fit small, so go up half size. Take in to consideration that sizing also depends on what type of socks you wear or if you choose to not wear any.
-Outsole is really thin.
-I do not know why the laces are even on there. Could wear the shoes without them.
Is the sizing similar to the Flyknit Trainers & Racers? I hope so because I ordered the size I wear in those.

Zero f*******k z given. Love the Parks and Rec gif though, great show.
Right on, right on 
laugh.gif

Runner Worlds brief review:

Review: Nike Free Hyperfeel
RW deputy editor Joe tests the stripped-down, super-light and super-responsive Nike Hyperfeel

‘This is the future of our running shoes – more sensation and natural feel, but with the necessary protection,’ Tony Bignell, Nike’s Vice President of Footwear Innovation told me when I travelled to Nike’s HQ in Portland, Oregon back in June. Bignell is a runner, and struck me as genuinely passionate about the sport and pushing the boundaries of design to deliver what runners want from their shoes. And he was very excited about the Hyperfeel.

I shared that excitement when I got out for a run in them. First off, they’re incredibly light (just 147g for a women’s 5.5), with the whole shoe made from just seven separate pieces (compared to the 40-50 in traditional shoe construction). As well as cutting weight, this is designed to amplify feedback by stripping away extraneous layers, and the ground feel is superb. With the waffle pistons on the outsole coming through you feel every contour of the terrain as if you were barefoot.

In contrast to barefoot shoes, though, there’s a pretty efficient strip of cushioning material packed in there, too. And the one-piece, compressive ‘sock’ upper wraps around to lock that cushioning to your sole (with just a 3mm heel-toe offset). Overall, the sensation is that the shoe has almost become an extension of your foot, eliminating ‘play’ between the two.

I might have forgotten I was wearing them at all, but for one slight gripe on fit: I find the outsole last slightly narrow, which creates a little bit of pinch at the forefoot on my (admittedly rather wide) feet. I still love the feel of them though.

One word of warning: though it shares upper technology with the Free Flyknit, what lies beneath means this is definitely a more niche shoe. If you’re a heavy heel-striker, of just like the security of a chunkier midsole, it’s not going to be for you. But if you want super-light, fast and responsive with a second-skin fit and the cushioning lacking from barefoot options, you may find it’s love at first stride.

Those black with the salmon type bottom is a must. I wonder how they look with skinnies. I run but I have beater free runs for that.

This guy does great reviews on all kinds of shoes, mostly soccer cleats, but sometimes Nike lifestyle and Nike bball. Anyway, here's his in-depth review of the Hyperfeels + on-feet. Cheers.
Review was crisp until he threw them on with those socks... I cringed. 

Bought mine from my NT store. Only had about 3 pairs per size. They fit just like the Free's just a little more snug. i fell like with the Free's you could wear socks a little more comfortably but with these it's almost like **** the sock go bare foot. They remind me of those shoes you'd wear for swimming or heading out to the beach.

Going out for my run now fellas

Really want to buy a volt pair but just can't afford to spend 190 :smh:

Is this something you can try to wait for a markdown or coupon code? Or I might regret and never see it for a better price than this?

Really want to buy a volt pair but just can't afford to spend 190 :smh:Is this something you can try to wait for a markdown or coupon code? Or I might regret and never see it for a better price than this?

I'm waiting it out

Probably a dumb question but would these be suitable for long distance running since lunarlon is in the insole?

So... (After a quick 3 mile run)

The Good

-Light
-You can feel support on your ankle, must be the tight sock liner.
-Stretches out so it gets more comfortable during your run.
-No blisters!!!

The Bad
- WTF is the purpose of the laces?
-First mile felt like torture on my ankles not sure why?
-Sock liner is too tight.
-Shoes loses its "Shape" after a run so the shoe looks deformed.

I WOULD RETURN THESE IF I COULD.

So... (After a quick 3 mile run)

The Good

-Light
-You can feel support on your ankle, must be the tight sock liner.
-Stretches out so it gets more comfortable during your run.
-No blisters!!!

The Bad
- WTF is the purpose of the laces?
-First mile felt like torture on my ankles not sure why?
-Sock liner is too tight.
-Shoes loses its "Shape" after a run so the shoe looks deformed.

I WOULD RETURN THESE IF I COULD.

Do you think it would be a good shoe to use for the gym? To do squats, ie does it have a barefoot feel?

EyeSeeSoles, is this your first minimalist running shoe? If no, how does it compare to whatever minimalist shoe you have used before.

Back
Top Bottom