I am still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
The members posting .gifs, memes, or whatever don't bother me. Thats a reflection of who you are.  I just want my message to reach anybody on this board that is down and out.  I hope my words can help somebody else in need. 

Last edited:
Yall are so damn rude man.

Stay up Truth.

Damn I know yall have issues with his SCREENAME but that is how yall act towards another community member?

I'm no wizard to call ducktales or not, either way you need help, help that goes beyond anything NT can do, seek a therapist.

Get better.

Are you serious, bro?

Like, for reals, all jokes aside, no sarcasm whatsoever. You don't come off the type of person that would try to off himself.

Stay up, bro. Its never really that bad, if it ever feels that bad, just think about all the people that you KNOW got love for you and how they would feel if you were gone. ****, think about how NT be if you were. Srs. Ain't no Future, aint PB, who are they gonna "hate"(fyi no one "hates" on real losers). The world, in some way, shape, fashion or form needs you, bro. If there was no reason for you to live, you wouldn't be here.

I'm not even sure what to make of this. Simply, you're a troll. If this is true, I hope you can get off NT and get some real help. Message boards ain't gonna help solve that problem you have man. If this is just another contrived story, I hope someone locks you in a closet and forgets about you. You can get annoying to read on here.

hold your head b..

sorry to hear the bad news...glad to see you worked things out yourself...

if you ever feel like going back down that path, do what plenty suggested and seek therapy..talk to someone, your pops, your bestfriend, if you wanna talk to a stranger, you can call me man...

have a good time this weekend, hit a blunt and put down the bottle for a lil bit...'ima tell you like banks told me cuz go head, switch the style up'

Yall are so damn rude man.

Stay up Truth.

Damn I know yall have issues with his SCREENAME but that is how yall act towards another community member?

Not about being rude, it's a known troll. We don't know what to believe with this character. Hell, I almost put you in the same category as him :lol:. I just never know with you guys here. The line gets blurred so much. It's like the boy who cries wolf, what do you expect?

Last edited:
roll.gif
 at a puppy getting more love and sympathy than PowerBallin http://niketalk.com/t/523394/my-pup-has-parvo 

hope both y'all bishes get better

You've lived such a fulfilling life. I mean, you went to prom and everything. Talk about a fall from grace.

Last edited:
See, the people enjoying life are the ones who don't care about winning every argument, you feels me? Trying to be right all the time will drive you crazy. Hopefully you can just chill out and enjoy life from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom