I am still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not about being rude, it's a known troll. We don't know what to believe with this character. Hell, I almost put you in the same category as him :lol:. I just never know with you guys here. The line gets blurred so much. It's like the boy who cries wolf, what do you expect?
So what man. Just don't say anything than. If you think he is trolling ignore him. Nobody asked yall to respond to the thread.

But to come in here posting .gifs and talking nonsense is RUDE.

If this was your mother (not YOU) yall wouldn't like that.

Disrespectful.

man, too dramatic for me, all this poetry and emo talk got me annoyed

Dude has yet to return to this thread, he's just sitting back and enjoying it......troll job well done sir.

I'm not even joking when I say this, but if you are a troll, take lessons.....dude has serious skill.

You should make Youtube channel or something bruh.

Not about being rude, it's a known troll. We don't know what to believe with this character. Hell, I almost put you in the same category as him :lol:. I just never know with you guys here. The line gets blurred so much. It's like the boy who cries wolf, what do you expect?
So what man. Just don't say anything than. If you think he is trolling ignore him. Nobody asked yall to respond to the thread.

But to come in here posting .gifs and talking nonsense is RUDE.

If this was your mother (not YOU) yall wouldn't like that.

Disrespectful.

I usually do ignore him and his nonsense. I have the prerogative to respond just as he has the prerogative to post most of his trolling junk. One response out of how many posts he has? Come on now. Nobody said anything about anybody's mother, stop reaching with that. Like I said, if I'm wrong, then I apologize. If he needs help for real, his best move is to log out and seek real help. Last I cheked NT reps don't cure mental issues and drinking problems. It's only the internet man.

Suicide and depression should not be taken lightly, let alone used as troll bait by immature attention-seekers.  

A couple of years ago, a young college student who happened to be a member of this community took his own life.  One of his friends posted the news story here and it caused many of those who knew him to wonder what, if anything, they could have done differently to prevent such a terrible tragedy.  

How would you feel if you saw that person cry for help and you made fun of him?  

If there's any chance that a user's cry for help is legitimate, why take that risk just for a cheap laugh and a few moments of attention?  You treat the Internet as a consequence-free fantasy at your own peril.  Always remember that there are real people behind these screen names and that your words can, and often do, affect them.  

Back in August, an extremely troubled user claimed that he'd been diagnosed with brain cancer and had only one month to live.  That story turned out to be a hoax.  My response at the time holds true of these cases generally: 
Rather than feeling duped or foolish, I think every member who chose to take the time to offer kind words of support here should be proud of themselves.  I know I'm proud to be associated with you.  If there was ANY possibility that this story was real, you wanted to offer this person your compassion.  

He didn't make a fool out of you - because YOU showed us what's best in yourselves.  He made a fool out of HIMSELF and showed us all just how wretched and pitiful his life really is.  

In a way, I feel sorrier for him - the real him - than I do for the character he created.  The character, at least, sought to demonstrate courage and dignity in the face of hardship - qualities that the forum troll so desperately lacks.  
I know that TruthGetsBusy has a terrible track record.  I'm more familiar with it, and all its permutations, than most.  

How you respond, however, should be less about his character than yours.  

I don't think pointing and laughing is appropriate.  

Truth, I for one am glad to hear that you're still alive and feeling more in control.  In all sincerity, I hope you get help and choose life, because there are people who care about you and you can indeed use your life and your experiences to help others.

Now that you've gone through this, however, I hope it will give you pause to think twice about posting things like "kill yourself, OP" in the future.  Suicide isn't really a laughing matter, is it? 

Like I said earlier the negative responses are a reflection of yourself.  Some people want lulz and others are just too emotionally invested in NT.  One NTer said "I legitimately hate you" before.....so I'm not surprised by this.  NT reaches new lows every week.

I just wanted to share my story and help those that are or have been in a place like that before. 

You legitimately told people online to see you with the hands tho...

Last edited:
But, what if he really is trolling us once again Meth??? Seriously.....

I definately agree that we should never underestimate someones circumstance, but this dude has basically set the backdrop for our judgements.

I honestly hope you aren't in the situation you described, cause I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even you bruh.

THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF GOT EATEN, REMEMBER THAT POWERBALLIN........

You legitimately told people online to see you with the hands tho...
grin.gif
It was a joke Elkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom