I can't stand KG now..

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

yep.. whats new. straight punk who won't mess with people his own size or ability. weak minded at heart that needs to bully the weak. sad to see a person like that get a nba ring.
Agreed. Except, I don't hate him for getting a ring. I just hate his antics sometimes. He's a genuine guy- there are a lot worse in the L.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

the irony with this thread is i bet 99% of you wouldn't be saying what you're saying if the dude was standing in front of you.... tell you what, you have something to say about KG.... write him a letter, and put your real name too. let him know how you feel. you can send it to this address:

Boston Celtics
226 Causeway Street
Fourth Floor
Boston, MA 02114

Hop off his +@$!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Chester: I believe you typed in the wrong url link:
16hp3c.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ain't no need for mean mugging when you've just had to resort to a crazy shot to the beat the 7th seed. But I guess it's good to fire up the teamwith stuff like this, and I'm sure in his head it makes sense to do that. One thing everyone can admit though is that outside a game situation, KG is astandup guy

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Chester: I believe you typed in the wrong url link:
16hp3c.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This clown thinks he's DMX arrrrrrrggg

If this was ZBO on the bench doing this it would suddenly turn into something funny. KG has been acting like this for years, why is it always knew whensometing like this happens.

I never really had a problem with KG. I find all this !+%% funny in actuality.

CJ003 wrote:
dude is a real punk real talk. I remember last summer a bunch of NBA/D-league dudes would run at ucla open gym. I went to watch and a couple of games go by and kg shows up. as soon as he enters the door he's screaming *+@# like "this is my mother f-ing house", "yall aint got *+@# on me", etc. the funny thing is he wasnt saying this to any one person, just screaming to his self. the sad part is the gym had a bunch of kids, and kinda older people. it was really classless for him to be screaming like that in front of the kids imo.

when he gets on the court, on the first play some no name big man (prolly from the D-league) dunks in his face. he dosent say one word the rest of the game. dude had zero points, like 2 boards, and a bunch of turnovers. but his team won, and then he starts screaming again about its his house and %@%. dude is real lame

I'd believe that if I saw it...You're actually quite the lame if you think for a second that KG couldn't out play a bunch of no talent bums in a pick up gym. He probably didn't give a MF about trying to out play those bums....Think about it...

step your reading comp game up...did i say he couldnt outplay a bunch of bums? i know he CAN, but he didn't. he played like @+$$ and actedlike a little $%+$%. and if you've ever been to UCLA open gyms you would know that there aint too many bums. the day kg was there so was: danny granger,catino mobley, ricky davis, zach randolph, russell westbrook, darren collinson, and some big man from boston college, and a 7 foot d-league dude giving him thebusiness. (may not be the best nba talent, but hardly bums).

What i was saying was that kg acts real lame. how you gonna talk @+$$ in a pick up game to 13, acting like he did @+$$ when he literally had no buckets. wastrying to run point and had a bunch of t.o.'s. it was a pick up game and he was talking @+$$ like it was the finals and playing TERRIBLE. You don'tgotta believe me(i only got pics, which cant show how weak he was playing) but it happened in front of about 100 people ....so whose the lame? cuz i no forsure it aint me.

KG always does that. Like he can't be stopped or something. He sure keeps his mouth closed when Bron, Shaq or Howard be beasting him. KG has beenoverrated. But is still a great player, but he gets hyped up way too much. That is why McDyess was going to take his head off two years ago. lol

laugh.gif
at some of the points brought up in here.

He goes a little OD sometimes, but I always like him. And I am sure you would if he is on your team. Sometimes he pops off way to much and pushes it, but I wasfine with something like last night.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at the KG hate just cause he's a Celtic now and beat the Fakerslast year. Dude has ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS been the same guy since he's CAME into the L and y'all used to LOVE him back then. Got some funny style catsin here i swear.

Yeah, KG's a punk, its been established. If this were high-school, he'd be the guy who'd pick on the quiet kids or the people smaller than him...

People are just mad that this didn't happen:
garnett-lakers.jpg

This happened:
kevin%20garnett%20championship.jpg

And he has this
:
kg_and_wife_brandi.jpg

And a lot of this:
money.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you on KG's payroll?

I laughed at the first two pictures, but using his wife and his money to backup your argument is just pathetic.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

laugh.gif
at the KG hate just cause he's a Celtic now and beat the Fakers last year. Dude has ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS been the same guy since he's CAME into the L and y'all used to LOVE him back then. Got some funny style cats in here i swear.

this

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

laugh.gif
at the KG hate just cause he's a Celtic now and beat the Lakers last year. Dude has ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS been the same guy since he's CAME into the L and y'all used to LOVE him back then. Got some funny style cats in here i swear.

this
Hey Hey Hey.....
grin.gif

laugh.gif
at the KG hate just cause he's a Celtic now and beat the Fakers last year. Dude has ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS been the same guy since he's CAME into the L and y'all used to LOVE him back then. Got some funny style cats in here i swear.

Please KG is a bitter hater. Cuzzo used to try to punk Duncan all the time cuz he was envy of him. lol

off topic but big 3 has excellent choice in women
ray1.jpg

ray with old man pants pulled up to is stomach
tired.gif

paul.jpg

pierce with the old school mobster suit

almost everyone on the front page, and probably pages after, are waaaaaaay too salty. Quit hatin' on dude.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

off topic but big 3 has excellent choice in women
ray1.jpg

ray with old man pants pulled up to is stomach
tired.gif

paul.jpg

pierce with the old school mobster suit

terrible outfits, women are aight

Back
Top Bottom