I dont always get my car towed, but when I do, ill pay with pennies

Straight laughs
laugh.gif

this whole pennies thing is immature.

man up and pay for the consequences of your action instead of making someone else's day a living hell (when they have no power over your car getting towed, you having to pay additional medical bills, etc.) they're just doing their job and you're just being a p@#$@#

grow up.

he never said the towing was unjustified, so im guessing he just did that to be a d.
grin.gif
legal tender sure, but it was fault his ride got towed so...i feel bad for the girl.

So this dude wasted alot of peoples time that day. The bank, his own, the police (who could be out stopping/preventing crime), and the tow company (who didn't deserve blame at all). People should take responsibility for they're actions, he's the one that parked where he shouldn't have. He just mad, he had to walk 10miles home...

i've been towed before parking in a spot that did NOT say i couldnt park there. I got to him as he was putting my car up on the truck (there was about 5 other cars parked there too) and he still charged me 75 just to put it down.. they're ruthless

An %!%$#!% move. I know tow companies can be ruthless, but if you were the office worker, do you really want to be the one who has to count all those pennies.

it's their job, the police were called and legally they had to take it. the heffer behind the desk should just do what she was paid to do and shut up. it's people unemployed out there that would happily count those pennies as long as they had a job. at the end of the day what they did was legal.

pennies are a legit form of currency. until that's no longer the case there's nothing else to be said.

Good 'ol Tallahassee. Those same bastards towed my truck before too. #@** professional parking services, bastards.

Oh yeah, even the police here in Tallahassee hate them.

That was a waste of tax payers money for the cops to show up for some dumb stuff like that. SMH that was a total backfire imo.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

all that time just to prove a point.

exactly... like my time was already wasted having to deal with this, now I'm just going to spend more time counting pennies to give you
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

So this dude wasted alot of peoples time that day. The bank, his own, the police (who could be out stopping/preventing crime), and the tow company (who didn't deserve blame at all). People should take responsibility for they're actions, he's the one that parked where he shouldn't have. He just mad, he had to walk 10miles home...

the girl that refused to count LEGAL TENDER wasted alot of peoples time that day.  If she did her job like she was supposed to, this would've all been avoided.  pennies are U.S money.   the guy was a douche for doing that but he didn't do anything illegal.

Places don't have to accept loose pennies. I paid some BS school fines in pennies thinking I was slick and they handed me a stack of penny rolls and had me roll it all up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Places don't have to accept loose pennies. I paid some BS school fines in pennies thinking I was slick and they handed me a stack of penny rolls and had me roll it all up
30t6p3b.gif

in florida they do,  the police were called and the end result was her looking stupid and taking the pennies.

i wouldve gladly lost my job just to throw the pennies at those mother #*%#+!$

thing is, he must've counted all those pennies before arriving. So i guess he didn't win

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by j4ck

thing is, he must've counted all those pennies before arriving. So i guess he didn't win

i doubt that, he probably went to the bank, gave them 88 in cash and told them he wanted straight pennies
damn, then... he was really out to prove a point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i doubt that, he probably went to the bank, gave them 88 in cash and told them he wanted straight pennies
damn, then... he was really out to prove a point
laugh.gif
and the point was proven
pimp.gif
   the good guys won on this one.

the clerk thought she could break federal laws and rules by instilling her own make beleive rules because she thought that dude was dumb.

funny thing is the cops in the video seemed cool as hell
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom