I envy all you dudes with sane, normal women who dont give you any problems.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by toine2983

This thread is in reference to your on again/off again bisexual girlfriend, who was creeping on you with another broad isn't it?
laugh.gif

not even..........she one of them of course. i cussed her out again this week too.
im talkin women i know/associate with etc.

seem like all chicks a lil bi polar...........just different levels of it. maybe thats why they all hypocrites 
nerd.gif
smh.gif

why would you curse a woman?

Originally Posted by toine2983

This thread is in reference to your on again/off again bisexual girlfriend, who was creeping on you with another broad isn't it?
laugh.gif

not even..........she one of them of course. i cussed her out again this week too.
im talkin women i know/associate with etc.

seem like all chicks a lil bi polar...........just different levels of it. maybe thats why they all hypocrites 
nerd.gif
smh.gif

why would you curse a woman?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Ill say it for the millionth time and hopefully this will be the end of it. RElation= Girl between 18-30= FAIL. These modern young girls are told to be wild promiscuous etc. They can't be faithful even if they try to many thirsty men out here selling dreams and they are so emotional and open when you don't do what they won't they fall for it. Chicks are NEVER satisfied its part of the game.don't take em serious and do you.
After reading some of your posts and threads lately it seems to me that your girl left you for a baller 
roll.gif

Nah but on a serious note i hope things work out for you because your clearly hurting 

As for the OP there is no such thing as a perfect person everyone got problems but you got to man up sit down and talk about the issues not cry "Every chick is crazy" because that's clearly illogical 

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Ill say it for the millionth time and hopefully this will be the end of it. RElation= Girl between 18-30= FAIL. These modern young girls are told to be wild promiscuous etc. They can't be faithful even if they try to many thirsty men out here selling dreams and they are so emotional and open when you don't do what they won't they fall for it. Chicks are NEVER satisfied its part of the game.don't take em serious and do you.
After reading some of your posts and threads lately it seems to me that your girl left you for a baller 
roll.gif

Nah but on a serious note i hope things work out for you because your clearly hurting 

As for the OP there is no such thing as a perfect person everyone got problems but you got to man up sit down and talk about the issues not cry "Every chick is crazy" because that's clearly illogical 

Actually she didn't leave me for anyone I broke up with her (either way doesn't matter). I didn't mention money one time in my post. Women crave attention and if they don't get sufficient attention they wander. Women will always nag. Its just what they do. The point of my post is that in this phase of life most of us are in and with this economy if your stuff ain't together no women is gonna want you anyway.

Actually she didn't leave me for anyone I broke up with her (either way doesn't matter). I didn't mention money one time in my post. Women crave attention and if they don't get sufficient attention they wander. Women will always nag. Its just what they do. The point of my post is that in this phase of life most of us are in and with this economy if your stuff ain't together no women is gonna want you anyway.

Look all women are crazy that's NEVER gonna change but like someone says there's different levels of craziness with each one and u just gotta find the one who u can actually put up with. My girl be doing crazy dumb %#!% but it's %#!% that I can handle and not only that but her good attributes out-way her craziness yeah there's days we have fights u get mad and be like what the *$%% is wrong with u when she starts flipping out and getting mad over dumb %#!% like for instance my girl asked me what I want to eat now mind u I wasn't hungry but I knew she was hungry so I told her just make what ever u want she starts going off about how I don't want to eat cause I don't like her cooking and that I'm always not eating all the food she cooks yada yada yada which leads to her getting mad and sleeping on the floor. I let her sleep on the floor that night while I stretched out in the whole bed(one of the best sleeps I've ever had btw)but u know what..........honestly I forgot my point but my girls crazy and yeah I love her so what

Look all women are crazy that's NEVER gonna change but like someone says there's different levels of craziness with each one and u just gotta find the one who u can actually put up with. My girl be doing crazy dumb %#!% but it's %#!% that I can handle and not only that but her good attributes out-way her craziness yeah there's days we have fights u get mad and be like what the *$%% is wrong with u when she starts flipping out and getting mad over dumb %#!% like for instance my girl asked me what I want to eat now mind u I wasn't hungry but I knew she was hungry so I told her just make what ever u want she starts going off about how I don't want to eat cause I don't like her cooking and that I'm always not eating all the food she cooks yada yada yada which leads to her getting mad and sleeping on the floor. I let her sleep on the floor that night while I stretched out in the whole bed(one of the best sleeps I've ever had btw)but u know what..........honestly I forgot my point but my girls crazy and yeah I love her so what

OP, I have a major tip for u when dealin w/ women, STOP GIVIN A $#*@. I used to care heavy bout my girls lil attitudes and $#*@ til one day I just got tired and said "+#+@ it". Since that day, when she started fussin bout somethin, I just started ignorin her. She'd get mad that I was ignorin her then try to make it seem like I'm the one who's at fault and that's when I hit her w/ the Cam "U right", and just goin about my business. Dealin w/ a woman is like dealin w/ a storm, u just chill and wait for it to pass over.

Now that's a case w/ ur girl. If it's just a woman u associate w/, not carin should be 1000000000000000000000x easier

OP, I have a major tip for u when dealin w/ women, STOP GIVIN A $#*@. I used to care heavy bout my girls lil attitudes and $#*@ til one day I just got tired and said "+#+@ it". Since that day, when she started fussin bout somethin, I just started ignorin her. She'd get mad that I was ignorin her then try to make it seem like I'm the one who's at fault and that's when I hit her w/ the Cam "U right", and just goin about my business. Dealin w/ a woman is like dealin w/ a storm, u just chill and wait for it to pass over.

Now that's a case w/ ur girl. If it's just a woman u associate w/, not carin should be 1000000000000000000000x easier

always want you to make them happy, yet you give me stress over petty ()&#$#

make plans? but you not tryna set nothin up

if you dont feel like doin something/goin out........its a big problem...........but minute they tired or dont feel pretty..........

you can go off on a dude, but soon as i start droppin F bombs on you..................you scared or im an a-hole

always sayin they done..........yet they still want your D anyways
tired.gif
sounds too familiar.

always want you to make them happy, yet you give me stress over petty ()&#$#

make plans? but you not tryna set nothin up

if you dont feel like doin something/goin out........its a big problem...........but minute they tired or dont feel pretty..........

you can go off on a dude, but soon as i start droppin F bombs on you..................you scared or im an a-hole

always sayin they done..........yet they still want your D anyways
tired.gif
sounds too familiar.

Back
Top Bottom