I hate POSSUMS

@%@* these things. had one outside my window once and i thought someone was trying to break in my house. i go outside only to see this *#%% staring at me (ihad never seen these before). I was shook. I woulda rather it be a crook lol

yall are mean
frown.gif

Never had a problem with these. They typically only come out at night, and all you got to do is go towards them and they run away. If they ever did try toattack I'm sure a nice swift soccer kick to the head would deter them from proceeding further.

I remember me and my homie was leaving the college late one night and we got chased my a pack of Opossums.

Things chased us all the way to the car and %%*$.

One of the scariest things to ever happen to me.

raccoons are ok in my book. Seen about 3 of them huddled up together in my appt complex in college eating cheeseburgers out of a mcdonalds bag. Possumsthough.....that joint just started hissing at me when i seen it. Lil bastard didn't want to leave so i hit him with the biggest rock i could find till heran off so i could get in the house.

They have a lot of these in Brooklyn. I took a pic of it last year. I swear them things are evil, and they make the creepiest noise too....like Jason rightbefore he is about to kill you

n206403638_30712143_3081.jpg
n206403638_30712142_2855.jpg
n206403638_30712145_3528.jpg

I'm not a fan of those things either! Have only hit and killed one about 10 years ago, but I did feel bad though.

OMG, call me what you want

but im scared as hell when i see them damn possums

i remember one time they had one in a trashcan playing dead
eek.gif

homie did not want to move at all ...so me being stupid..... i flipped over the trashcan

son started hissing and came RUNNING out

i was soooo scared, i ran back inside
smh.gif

BTW i was 11 at the time..

most evil thing on earth

at my old crib i had a pool and every once in awhile i would find a dead possum inside

i was at my cousin's house.... we went out to the back yard at night and saw this big %%$ white possum...
those things are like rats on steroids x10.. he smacked it on the head with a shovel and all it did was hiss back at him and bailed...

the tamed one in the video is cute. i guess all the wild ones look all crazy from being filthy, ungroomed and malnourished.

Those thingsare scary as hell, seen one beaming it's eyes right at me one time. We have a serious infest of skunks here every spring/summer though in my area. It'sinsane.

Quick story.....me and a friend were walking and saw an ad on a bus stop that said FOUND KITTEN! I was like that ain't no damn kitten....then the pic belowof a lady petting it. I knew it had to be a joke, but my friend insisted to call this woman thinking she gonna get rabies or some crap lol...we called it, itforwarded to this guys office (I was thinking it was gonna be high school kids) but this grown %$% man said he has got a few calls and he was pissed off...hisco-workers played the prank on him.

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Those things are scary as hell, seen one beaming it's eyes right at me one time. We have a serious infest of skunks here every spring/summer though in my area. It's insane.

Quick story.....me and a friend were walking and saw an ad on a bus stop that said FOUND KITTEN! I was like that ain't no damn kitten....then the pic below of a lady petting it. I knew it had to be a joke, but my friend insisted to call this woman thinking she gonna get rabies or some crap lol...we called it, it forwarded to this guys office (I was thinking it was gonna be high school kids) but this grown %$% man said he has got a few calls and he was pissed off...his co-workers played the prank on him.

[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom