I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

My east coast friends fiend for it. They'll have visiting friends from california bring them some cold, soggy burgers or my friends will stuff their bag with a few burgers and eat them when they're back in NY.

Ship me some in and out I pay you

My east coast friends fiend for it. They'll have visiting friends from california bring them some cold, soggy burgers or my friends will stuff their bag with a few burgers and eat them when they're back in NY.
OD 
roll.gif

I'm thinking everyone is highlighting the value simply because it's cheaper and I know a lot of people here on NT are quite the stingy type always looking for discounts, not tipping, and more so I'm thinking you're convincing yourselves that In-N-Out is good. Also explains why y'all always put down "expensive" burgers.

The only expensive burger people throwin shade on is Umami burger and that's well deserved. We're comparing laterally from innout - 5 guys - shake shack - whatabuger - the habit - etc

If you gotta compare a $50 burger to my $4 double double then maybe we need to take a better look at your $50 burger bruh

Whole grilled onions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> regular grilled onions...

You'll thank me later.

Back
Top Bottom