I just wanted to say thank you!

AMEN! I used to be a regular in the JB threads. Now it's just stupid questions by these teeny boppin trendies. JB forum died a long time ago.

I couldn't agree more, and I'm young myself... I look at the Sneaker Showcase often, and stepinto the JB Forum maybe once a week... Oh well, see you guys in a week!!!

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

Man, how can you say anyone forced the OG heads away? I don't think were getting less information than before, and even if we are, how can you attribute it to a bunch of new people joining the forum? While I agree with you that there are alot of stupid posts, we don't need any more complaint posts either...
how long have you been on this forum?

just look at it like this wat ever field you work in say some kids would question you about if your doing it right and asking for your boss everytime you tried to do something.

now this isnt a job they did this cuz they wanted to help other shoe heads out and when the kids start gettin on they nerves they just stopped

we are not only getting less info were getting last EVERY THING people used to get there info/pics/colorways/RD from here and put it on there website

now we get our info of there sites if that dont tell you something right there then i dont know wat to say
I've only been on this forum for like 2 years. I see your frustration, but I just don't think we're getting less info because of allthese annoying newbs.

We got a lot of great info guys:

True Blues
Black/red white/red XII
All the I's
White Cement IV
Possible Spacejam

You guys just don't give credit for info. And yeah the useless pages of "Pictures or wrong" or "LOCK!" is KILLING this forum. Who areYOU to say whether info seems legit or not? I mean, WE GOT THE CARMINES last year! Respect all info, whether false or not. They posted it for a reason.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

We got a lot of great info guys:

True Blues
Black/red white/red XII
All the I's
White Cement IV
Possible Spacejam

You guys just don't give credit for info. And yeah the useless pages of "Pictures or wrong" or "LOCK!" is KILLING this forum. Who are YOU to say whether info seems legit or not? I mean, WE GOT THE CARMINES last year! Respect all info, whether false or not. They posted it for a reason.

True. True and true. All this crying about how niketalk used to be this, niketalk used to be that is useless and pointless. Reflecting on the past ain'tgonna get no where. Things change. Some people need to accept change and deal with it. Although I'm new to niketalk, I'm not new to jordans or Nikeperiod. Honestly, there's too many big egos in this forum. Just cuz you got 6,000 post doesn't mean you can easily talk down a user that has 10. Idon't think the "useless" thread questions and repeated questions over and over drove insiders away..I think new insiders came around from othersources and leak it first. It's only february and how many confirmed info do we have already? So where do you go saying the sources of niketalk are gone?This thread goes on, in my book, as a "pointless" thread. And should be "LOCKED"

I feel that there just hasn't been any new to report Jordan wise & what is new ie DTRT I's XII's etc has been posted. No one cares aboutfusions & that seems to be what JB is focused on. Also I frequent the other site & we're a lil late but ole well.

church!!!

but at the same time its because the whole love for shoes has gone too far into making money that the people who love shoes get screwed and have to sufferthrough years and years of releases just to get one or two of their grails because nike or jb want to flood the market with poo that everyone will buy nomatter what

What is killing the JB forum is the youngins that should be over on ISS.

People that have been giving info for years, get questioned for no reason. Talking about "ducktales", and "Where are the pics?"

Pics can't be taken of a shoe that has not been produced........

I said it once, i'll say it again, there are people that work for nike, use to work for nike, and have very reliable sources that try to look out forpeople, but get questioned by people that know nothing about nothing.

Say what you want, if you are under 25, you can't really know but SO MUCH about MJ or Jordan shoes, but what info you find on the net, and what is spoonfed to you on here.

i agree 110%

this forum used to be the +%$, now most of the time, it's just %#@#
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

What is killing the JB forum is the youngins that should be over on ISS.

People that have been giving info for years, get questioned for no reason. Talking about "ducktales", and "Where are the pics?"

Pics can't be taken of a shoe that has not been produced........

I said it once, i'll say it again, there are people that work for nike, use to work for nike, and have very reliable sources that try to look out for people, but get questioned by people that know nothing about nothing.

Say what you want, if you are under 25, you can't really know but SO MUCH about MJ or Jordan shoes, but what info you find on the net, and what is spoon fed to you on here.
i would say if ur 22/23 and up bro since some grew up watchin him play. me personally was watchin mike form 1988 only being 4years old.

true indeed. no more good info here. i just browse here from time to time. nike retro forums is where i'm at these days.

I am glad someone said it. Niketalk has lost its luster, with all the hating, doubting, and resell.

Everyday i come in here, there is some post saying oh how much are____ worth?

We have lost touched with what this site is all about. And a lot of the OG heads have been driven away by this. Its a sad truth that a few select people canruin an entire thread....

I gotta agree with everyone else, theres barely a good post in this forum anymore and when there is half of the replies are ducktales, wheres your source orpics, or I never heard that, ect. If these guys gave you a name or said the infos from Beaverton or something you would still call ducktales anyway because youwouldn't know what their talking about.

There's still a few people dropping hints and giving info which is definitely appreciated, there's no need to question them if you're doubtful takethe info with a grain of salt and keep it moving.

It is too bad people are afraid of posting for fear of getting flamed. There's probably more "who cares", "so what" , "pointlessthread" comments on this board than the actual word "Jordan".

AYO REAL TALK, IF "OG'S" LEFT BECAUSE OF "NEWBS" THEN I SAY STAY GONE. WHY DOES IT MATTER IF SOMEONE DOES QUESTION WHERE THE INFOCAME FROM. JUST DROP THE INFO AND KEEP IT MOVING. THE REAL SNEAKERHEADS WILL KNOW WHAT'S UP. THE SHOES WILL COME OUT WHETHER THE INFO IS DROPPED ORNOT.

I couldn't agree more.

People need to stop making threads just to make threads. That is the same when it comes to posting. You don't need high post numbers to say you knowsomething about shoes. I could probably school most people in the shoe game with my knowledge and I don't have a ton of posts. I have gleaned a lot ofinformation from this forum and I think all of the contributors for that. One thing to note. I have been registered on this forum almost 3 years and I onlyhave only 121 posts. This is going to be 122. The reason for that is I only post to relevant information (Take noteYoung'ins). Sharing and helping people out. That is what forums are for. I saw the poop thread and all I could do was shake my head. I feel thatthis thread isn't going to clean anything up. The moderators can only lock so many threads a day, which we all see. One thing it does is shed light on aproblem we all are aware of, maybe some people will wake up and stop posting useless information about what gets on their black cat's and low end teamJordan's.

Back
Top Bottom