I miss the T-Mobile Sidekick

For some reason I am missing this device. I remember if you didn't have one and an AOL Screen name, you weren't anyone important. I miss my Tmail account and everything. I want another one. I can remember having the original one in the 10th grade then having to put on a camera attachment. Those were the days, low quality pictures. That device was important and very influential in what cell phones are today. I might order an LRG SK3 off of eBay for fun.

RIP T-Mobile Sidekick.

x217d9427.jpg

I was just thinking this the other day..

1st to have the SK3 in hs..
laugh.gif
I thought I was doing it because everybody was like
eek.gif
when I got it.

easy texting, aim, tmail..all of what you said.. it was def
pimp.gif

Yea....i had bout 5 of them !%$$@.

I had the original black and white sk......then the sk color.....then the sk2....then the sk ID, then the SK3.

THen i finally gave it up after i found out about the tmobile touch (i cant remember the name of it, but i believe it was one of t mobiles first couple touch screen phones)

then i had that and then an HTC 8525 (unlocked from at&t) then the G1 and now the HD2. (if the new sidekick is as dope as it sounds, i might have that too)

started with the SK2 in high school. Then went through the SK3 and SKLX before making the switch. damn i loved that phone. keyboard was great and spacious, screen was wide, and it was such a great messaging phone.

everyone had that sidekick phase, I agree it was fun as hell, still the best aim service Ive ever used on a phone, too bad Im not that dependent on on aim anymore, I appreciate it though

I remember my Sidekick 2. That thing was big, specially carrying it in yo pockets.

Damn thing felt like I had a brick hitting my D!ck all the time!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man i loved my sidekick, in high school me and my best friend got sidekick 2s before anyone had it and it was the coolest thing then we got sk3. the ease of picture mail on a bigger screen was INSANE
laugh.gif
many people got exposed because of sidekicks in high school

New one made by HTC is droppin this summer w/ da android OS...specs sound ridiculous so far.

New one made by HTC is droppin this summer w/ da android OS...specs sound ridiculous so far.

Yea, dudes grew out of SK's and AIM, I can't wait to see what the new one looks like tho. Aint heard anything past the first info
ohwell.gif
I know my girl would gladly make me buy her one
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom