I never knew that......

tim robbins surprised me, didnt know he was that tall, but i thought dolph was like 6'6-6'7

edit: surprised hasselhoff is 6'5, dude doesnt look it, pierce brosnin is anyother unseemingly tall guy, met him at my old job, dude is for sure 6'5

Last edited:

Young Christopher Walken and Scarlett Johansson 

h04F3FE2D
You just ruined everything....jerk 
laugh.gif

This is wat jon stewart thinks lol

Roald dahl author of charlie and the chocolate factory wrote the james bond film "you only live twice"
That comparison is amazing

I can't believe so many people whiffed on Tim Allen. Thought everyone knew that?

Will Ferrell was in an episode of Living Single

Dam the tool man was moving over a half ki of yola
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
.. He had that connect tho
smokin.gif

I never knew that..... a young Martha stewart could get the business
devil.gif

On 7/11, 7/11 give out free slurpees.

^^Will most definitely be taking advantage of that fact in about 4-5 months time...
laugh.gif

lol found that out in 2012 from a shorty i was messin with, pulled up to the crib and she was like "wheres my slurpee?" and im all tf? and shes like "theyre free today, its 7/11"

Accordion to a recent survey, replacing words with the names of musical instruments in a sentence often goes undetected.

close, but i think that only works when someone is skimming not actually reading, when i actually read i notice everything and some textbooks are RIDDLED with grammatical errors

tim robbins surprised me, didnt know he was that tall, but i thought dolph was like 6'6-6'7

edit: surprised hasselhoff is 6'5, dude doesnt look it, pierce brosnin is anyother unseemingly tall guy, met him at my old job, dude is for sure 6'5
Pierce is not.

3bonds2.jpg

^^^thats wat I thought about bohemian rhapsody too but I read sum thangs.
when the band released a Greatest Hitscassette in Iran, a leaflet inPersian was included with translation and explanations (refers to a book published in Iran called "The March of the Black Queen" by Sarah Sefati and Farhad Arkani, which included the whole biography of the band and complete lyrics with Persian translation (2000)). In the explanation, Queen states that "Bohemian Rhapsody" is about a young man who has accidentally killed someone and, likeFaust, sold his soul to the devil. On the night before his execution, he calls for God in Arabic, "Bismillah", and with the help of angels, regains his soul from Shaitan.[19]

Despite this, critics, both journalistic and academic, have speculated over the meaning behind the song's lyrics. Some believe the lyrics describe a suicidal murderer haunted by demons or depict events just preceding an execution. The latter explanation points to Albert Camus's novel The Stranger, in which a young man confesses to an impulsive murder and has an epiphany before he is executed, as probable inspiration. Others believe the lyrics were only written to fit with the music, and have no meaning; Kenny Everett quoted Mercury as claiming the lyrics were simply "random rhyming nonsense".[17]
was going to listen to the song, but now im good

Last edited:
lol found that out in 2012 from a shorty i was messin with, pulled up to the crib and she was like "wheres my slurpee?" and im all tf? and shes like "theyre free today, its 7/11"
But only from 11-7 :smh:

dude is like a god in the city my sister went to college in (Defiance, OH)
This would explain a lot about Buzz Lightyear's prior behavior.

^^^source?

I never knew that

-Women over 176lbs cant use the plan b pill
total bs

ive hit a handful of amazonian women raw and although didnt shoot off, they took plan b, and it induced an early period
the european branded one doesnt work on the hippos
LOL, i aint never slam a hippo fam

all the chicks ive hit over 190 have been 5'9+, you know what that looks like?

AlzQEvwCQAAFWkb.jpg-large.jpg
I've seen 190.

That's not 190.

Unless the thots you're talking about could block Shaq.

Last edited:

Pierce is not.

3bonds2.jpg
bro, im 6'2, i stood shoulder to shoulder with this guy and i have family who are 6'4 and up, dude is not just taller than me, hes considerably taller

^^^source?

I never knew that

total bs

ive hit a handful of amazonian women raw and although didnt shoot off, they took plan b, and it induced an early period

I've seen 190.

That's not 190.

Unless the thots you're talking about could block Shaq.
youre right, shes not 190, she 200+ , its a vid of her on youtube stepping on a scale

Pierce is not.

3bonds2.jpg
bro, im 6'2, i stood shoulder to shoulder with this guy and i have family who are 6'4 and up, dude is not just taller than me, hes considerably taller
dude timothy dalton is 6'2 and he is taller than him in the pic 

First black president
 George Washington was not the first President of the United States. In fact, the first President of the United States was one John Hanson. Don't go checking the encyclopedia for this guy's name - he is one of those great men that are lost to history. If you're extremely lucky, you may actually find a brief mention of his name. 
http://www.dickgregory.com/****/14_washington.html

Check him out in the 2 dollar bill

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson

^^^source?

I never knew that

total bs

:lol:

I went to college with her...

...matter of fact, she was my old girl's suite mate - cool *** chick.

John Hanson (d. c. 1860) was an African American associated with the American Colonization Society, which sought to relocate black Americans in Liberia. In Liberia, he served as a senator from Grand Bassa County.

Senator Hanson has recently been confused with an earlier John Hanson, a white politician from Maryland who served as President of the Continental Congress during the American Revolution. According to this urban myth, John Hanson of Maryland was actually black, and also the first President of the United States. Internet sites promoting the hoax use the photograph of Senator John Hanson of Liberia to support the claim, even though photography had not yet been invented when the earlier John Hanson was living.[2][3]
View media item 830915

Last edited:
just until recently i thought those toothpicks that come with your burger at restaurants were just for show...
but in actuality you leave them in your burger while you eat -so that your burger stays intact :wow:

^^^yuup

-Koala bears and humans fingerprints are so similar they can be confused at a crime scene......dunno y but that seems useful

-On most dvds if u press stop stop play it skips everything and goes to the movie. Stop x 3 for some.

-Hunger games....clarrissa explains it all...same writer

-bradd pitt is banned from china becuz of the film 7 yrs in tibet

-louis vuitton burns unsold merchandise so it doesnt get sold at discount. ( not sure about that one)

-starbucks is named after starbuck from moby ****

-wen lose yourself won an academy award eminem was at home sleep cuz he thought he wouldnt win.

View media item 831014

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom