I never knew that......

" Arocdnicg to rsceearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pcale. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit pobelrm. Tihs is buseace the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.”

Fingers prune underwater not because of them absorbing the water or washing away the oil, but because of an evolutionary trait caused by the brain to enhance the grip of your fingers underwater.

There is a sport called bonzai skydiving where u throw the parachute out first and go after it.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.

Lokos lkie thre'ye rghit

LOL, i aint never slam a hippo fam

all the chicks ive hit over 190 have been 5'9+, you know what that looks like?

AlzQEvwCQAAFWkb.jpg-large.jpg

laugh.gif

I went to college with her...

...matter of fact, she was my old girl's suite mate - cool *** chick.
did u beat?

Breast milk has many of the same substances found in marijuana

Cameron diaz admits buying weed from snoop in hs

A man who grounded 4000 planes on 9/11 was on the first day of his job

There is more technology in a can of Coors Light than there was in all of the smartphones in 2012.

John Hanson (d. c. 1860) was an African American associated with the American Colonization Society, which sought to relocate black Americans in Liberia. In Liberia, he served as a senator from Grand Bassa County.

Senator Hanson has recently been confused with an earlier John Hanson, a white politician from Maryland who served as President of the Continental Congress during the American Revolution. According to this urban myth, John Hanson of Maryland was actually black, and also the first President of the United States. Internet sites promoting the hoax use the photograph of Senator John Hanson of Liberia to support the claim, even though photography had not yet been invented when the earlier John Hanson was living.[2][3]
View media item 830915

I lfound about him my sophomore year of college :smokin

Last edited:
H&M destroys and discards their clothes so it isn't sold at discounted rate.

Other retailers do it as well.

Thought this was known.

Hiw much more discounted can their cloths get? H&M sells cloths and is destroyed after one use lol

"Diet Coke" roughly translates to "Compensating for me cheating and having that doughnut" in Russian.

San Zah UFO Houses/Resort in Taiwan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanzhi_UFO_houses
 The UFO houses were constructed beginning in 1978.[sup][6][/sup]  They were intended as a vacation resort  in a part of the northern coast adjacent to Tamsui, and were marketed towards U.S. military  officers coming from their East Asian postings.[sup][7][/sup]  However, the project was abandoned in 1980 due to investment losses and several car accident deaths during construction, which is said to have been caused by the unfortuitous act of bisecting the Chinese dragon  sculpture located near the resort gates for widening the road to the buildings
453460206_e8b55cc711_o1.jpg

tumblr_lrujs6bY1U1r2nm0qo1_500.jpg

san-zhi-4.jpg

With the exception of a few famous people, there has never been a person, either male or female, named Terry that is worth a ****.

tim robbins surprised me, didnt know he was that tall, but i thought dolph was like 6'6-6'7

edit: surprised hasselhoff is 6'5, dude doesnt look it, pierce brosnin is anyother unseemingly tall guy, met him at my old job, dude is for sure 6'5
Pierce is not.

3bonds2.jpg
bro, im 6'2, i stood shoulder to shoulder with this guy and i have family who are 6'4 and up, dude is not just taller than me, hes considerably taller

that's easily explainable....you aren't 6'2 pleighboi

Back
Top Bottom