I never knew that......

Ohio, Florida 5x, Cali, south carolina, and home is Michigan smh. Bahamas twice and Canada like 5x but I need to travel more smh

In 8 Mile Apparently the rap battle between Xibit and Eminem was all improv. The girl that started it was an extra and it was getting food and this was all in between cuts. Em stepped in to handle X the business

When Proof battles Eminem in the beginning he spits an anagram that spells out his name

I've visited Cal,Nev,Pennsylvania,NY,NJ,FLA but I don't live in the U.S all were good experiences

4da1a1a23dba011a7ba6918986a6b818302b949ae694b27d559cf8e73308bf7b.jpg

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

These are high fives not prayer hands

Sent my auntie high fives when my uncle passed :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but seriously, his earring was designed by a guy named nick zimmer apparently. you can read about the trinity pendant story here, but I don't think the pieces are still sold to the public

http://lovemymetal.com/Trinity-story.html

My dude! :pimp:

Email Was Invented By A 14 Year Old Indian Boy 32 Years Ago. But Sadly, Nobody Remembers Him.

View media item 1655036
Yes, you heard that right. No matter how difficult it may be to believe, email really was invented by an Indian. But sadly, he has been forgotten.

This is the story of VA Shiva Ayyadurai, a 14 year old Indian-American boy who made one of the most noteworthy inventions in the world history of technology. You heard that right too – he was just 14 when he invented the email!

On July 15th, as the email completed 32 years of its existence, a post by Beyond Concepts Advertising & Designing surfaced on the internet and we were stunned to read Shiva’s awe inspiring story. Here it is!

The 14 Year Old Indian Boy Who Invented Email

Email turned 32 yesterday. But how many of us know that, VA Shiva Ayyadurai an Indian-American scientist invented Email when he was just 14.
Ayyadurai was born to a Tamil Family in Bombay. At the age of seven, he left with his family to live in the US. In 1978, aged 14, he developed a full-scale emulation of the interoffice mail system which he called "E-mail". It replicated all the functions of the interoffice mail system: Inbox, Outbox, Folders, Memo, Attachments, Address Book, etc. These features are now familiar parts of every email system.

Studying at Livingston High School in New Jersey, Ayyadurai began his work on the email system for the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He closely observed that the desktop of each secretary, in addition to the typewriter, had an Inbox, Outbox, Drafts, Carbon Copy Paper, Folders, Address Book, Paper Clips (for attachments), etc, which they used each day to create and process incoming and outgoing mail.

Then he conceived an electronic version of this system. He created a computer programme of over 50,000 lines of code, which electronically replicated all the features of the interoffice mail system. On August 30, 1982, the US government officially recognized Ayyadurai as the inventor of email by awarding him the first US Copyright for Email for his 1978 invention. Yet his name is nowhere in modern history of computer science. Whoever claims the invention, Ayyadurai will remain the father of E-mail. Hope he gets the name in history he deserves.

http://www.mensxp.com/special-featu...years-ago-but-sadly-nobody-remembers-him.html

She lives in atl I'm in la I heard the news at work and sent a txt what's the problem?

So the actual phone function of your phone wasn't working?

Texting is slightly inappropriate, but emojis shouldn't be used in that situation.

Back
Top Bottom