I never knew that......

So you mean to tell me something was stolen from an Indian and someone claimed it as their own? Couldn't be.

@doublemesh most people feel that certain events are too severe or important to address via text. Typically it's life alerting events such as breaking up with someone, death or childbirth.

Reminds me of something I read where an old person texted her granddaughter in a similar situation

grandma:"your aunt Myrtle passed away, LOL"
Granddaughter: "oh no, why are you laughing about it?"
Grandma:"I thought lol meant lots of love "

But why some of you worried that much? He probably called her when he got off work or something. :lol: Relax, NTers always jump the gun on calling someone out when the situation isn't explained 100%.

Son got the email copyright, I'm sure he and his heirs don't give af if he gets notoriety for it, he will forever be paid like a mf

Grandama mesh "grandad passed yesterday double....bad livers...i remember you always told him to watch his drinkin"

Doublemesh :
View media item 1655048

:rofl:

But why some of you worried that much? He probably called her when he got off work or something. :lol: Relax, NTers always jump the gun on calling someone out when the situation isn't explained 100%.

This. I spoke to her eventually. Truth be told tho he wasn't my blood and he had other **** going on to the point that I wasn't really trippin *kanye shrug*

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

These are high fives not prayer hands

Sent my auntie high fives when my uncle passed :smh:

I'm pretty sure that you were thinking of these, by the way :lol:

image.jpg

Why would an emoji have a ___ giving himself a high five?

A single palm could be interpreted as a high five or "***** please" emoji. I've seen cases where that fist emoji was used as a fist bump and also someone pretending to throw a punch.

I thought that emoji was a reflection of you touching a mirror which in fact was you lost in another world where the only thing that exists is Nutella.....

Usually people high five with the same hand, right to right, so one of the thumbs should be pointing out to us

I mean people do high five with opposite hands but it usually feels weird

Usually people high five with the same hand, right to right, so one of the thumbs should be pointing out to us

I mean people do high five with opposite hands but it usually feels weird

Is it not possible to view a high five from the other side???

Maybe thumbs were hard to draw with limited pixels, so they show the opposite side. Word to Mario's mustache.

Last edited:
Damn, I saw all these new post thinking I'm bout to get my learn on.

Ya'll in here discussing states and emojis :smh:

Spades

King- King David (biblical figure, commonly known from the story "David and Goliath")
Queen- Athena (goddess of wisdom and war in Greek mythology)
Jack- Hogier (better known as "Ogier the Dane")

Diamonds

King- Julius Caesar (early dictator of Roman Republic)
Queen- Rachel (form the book of Genesis in the Hebrew Bible)
Jack- Hector (trojan prince from Greek Mythology)

Clubs

King- Charlemagne (better known as "Charles the Great")
Queen- Judith (biblical figure)
Jack- La Hire (military commander in the Hundred Year War)

Hearts

King- Alexander (better known as "Alexander the Great")
Queen- Regina (also known as "Argine")
Jack- Lancelot (according to legend, King Arther's most valued knight.)

If you add up the value of each card in a deck you get 364. the first joker is 365, and the second joker is 366, for a leap year.

In 1966, when the Vietnam War was raging on, two United States lieutenants contacted the United States Playing Card Company. The two officers wanted decks of playing cards that consisted of nothing more than Aces of Spades. The aces were used as part of a psychological warfare against the Viet Cong. You see, when the French used cards to foretell the future, the Aces of Spades forewarned of death. The Viet Cong were superstitious, and just seeing this card made them fearful. Thousands of Aces of Spades were dispersed throughout the jungles to make the enemy leave in fear.

Spades

King- King David (biblical figure, commonly known from the story "David and Goliath")

Diamonds

Clubs

Hearts

If you add up the value of each card in a deck you get 364. the first joker is 365, and the second joker is 366, for a leap year.

In 1966, when the Vietnam War was raging on, two United States lieutenants contacted the United States Playing Card Company. The two officers wanted decks of playing cards that consisted of nothing more than Aces of Spades. The aces were used as part of a psychological warfare against the Viet Cong. You see, when the French used cards to foretell the future, the Aces of Spades forewarned of death. The Viet Cong were superstitious, and just seeing this card made them fearful. Thousands of Aces of Spades were dispersed throughout the jungles to make the enemy leave in fear.
Yet the U.S. Lost ? Not superstitious enough?

Spades

Diamonds

Clubs

Hearts

don't think those cards help us that much in Vietnam

Ya'll in here discussing states and emojis
mean.gif

Spades

Diamonds

Clubs

Hearts

coulda sworn ares/mars was the god of war

I'm talking about Athena, just typed it out ******ed for some reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom