I never knew that......

-The businessman that bought the segway company rode a segway off a cliff to his death

-The average NTer has never had yambs

-The super soaker was invented by a nuclear engineer

-Issac Newton invented the doggy door

-Corn flakes were invented to stop masturbation

The match.com creator got cheated on by his wife who used match.com to cheat lol.

-Puff Daddy forgot to ask Sting for permission to use “Every Breath You Take” which allowed Sting to take legal action, and that resulted in Sting receiving 100% of the royalties generated by “I’ll Be Missing You.” which is nearly 2,000$ per day

mean.gif

"Forgot" lol
Ol scumbag diddy

He didnt write his verse about biggie...sauce money

Jay wrote dres verse on still dre

Last edited:
-There was a third founder of Apple, Ronald Wayne, who sold his shares of 10% for $800. Today they would be worth over $35 billion

worse than Walter White

In home alone no one realizes kevin is missing
View media item 836408
Becuz his dad
View media item 836410
Threw his ticket away
View media item 836415
View media item 836420

knew dat...but its really because they counted the neighbor's kid as him & then the kid got out the van & threw the count off

Last edited:
Oh yea dats right.

I remember them closing up on the trashcan for sum reason too wen I saw it last x mas I just never caught it.

Kind of off topic but in "no country for old men" there was a similar shot.
Wen anton was in the store eating peanuts he crumpled up the bag and the camera zooms in on the bag uncrumpling.
Always wondered wat that was sposed to mean.

Last edited:
Oh yea dats right.

I remember them closing up on the trashcan for sum reason too wen I saw it last x mas I just never caught it.

Kind of off topic but in "no country for old men" there was a similar shot.
Wen anton was in the store eating peanuts he crumpled up the bag and the camera zooms in on the bag uncrumpling.
Always wondered wat that was sposed to mean.

the guy taking out his trash cans with the boots scared the ish outta kevin but thats the dude who actually saved him from the robbers

Not sure if true but I read that the creator of bugs bunny got in an accident and was in a coma...wen he wouldnt respond to the doctor the doctor tried talking to him like he was bugs bunny.
The doctor said "hey bugs can you hear me?"
In which he replied "whats up doc"

"Forgot" lol
Ol scumbag diddy

He didnt write his verse about biggie...sauce money

Jay wrote dres verse on still dre

Though Jay isn't on that song, it's always painfully easy to tell who writes his verses, cause they're usually on the song WITH him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom