I never knew that......

This is an interview with Neil De Grasse Tyson and Stephen Colbert that NT put me onto years back. If you have the time, its worth the watch.

Last edited:
In home alone no one realizes kevin is missing

Becuz his dad

Threw his ticket away
I was wondering what that was when I watched it again over the holidays. I thought it was someones passport. One of those things I overlooked as a kid.

Songs I thought were original that are actually covers.
The greatest love of ALL - OG version George Benson 1977 covered by Whitney Houston in 1985
Respect -OG Version Otis Redding in 1965 covered by Aretha Franklin in 1967
Love won't let me wait - OG version Major Harris 1975 covered Luther Vandross in 1988
Hound Dog -OG version Big Mama Thornton in 1953 covered by Elvis in 1956

In 2012 The Jacksonville Jaguars took a punter with their 3rd round draft pick

3 70 Jacksonville Jaguars Bryan Anger P California Pac-12

Five picks later the Seahawks selected Russell Wilson :smokin

Last edited:
damb at mike being crip :lol:

:lol: @ waves

The largest Hindu Temple in the world outside of India is located 10 miles OTP of Atlanta.

View media item 827769
As a result of the city's continuously growing international population (one in 10 people in metro Atlanta was born outside the United States), Atlanta is home to more than 1,000 places of worship including churches, synagogues, mosques and both Hindu and Buddhist temples.

I used to get my hair cut across the street from this temple. I remember when it was being built.

- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words.
- Kurt cobain made prediction about his future when he was 14 yr old. Be a musician, be famous, get rich, and kill himself.
- There is a restaurant based of McDonald's in Iraq called "MaDonal.
- Wolverine Was Nearly Called The Badger.
- Marvel’s Deadpool was originally created as a spoof of DC’s Deathstroke
- Eminem was in marvel comic
- P. Diddy used to be a back-up dancer for Big Daddy Kane and Heavy D.

^and had to reshoot a bunch of the movie.

For the anniversary they released some of the Stoltz footage - and it's just weird. There's one part they didn't reshoot and if you look carefully you can still see Stoltz driving the car.

Lil kid has to p lmao

"A poster of Revenge of the Creature, along with a poster of the film Tarantula are seen in Back to the Future Part III, right after Doc Brown asks Marty who Clint Eastwood is, Marty replies "That's right; you haven't heard of him yet." This is an ironic coincidence, as Revenge of the Creature and Tarantula are two of Clint Eastwood's first feature film roles. In both he appears, uncredited. In Revenge of the Creature he appears as a lab technician and in Tarantula he appears as a jet pilot."

"Rhythm" is the longest word in the English vocabulary without a vowel

No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple

Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand

^ what France did to Haiti is deplorable.

Jacques Chirac and Charles De Gaulle can eat a fat one.

Sarkozy was the first french president to visit Haiti in 300 years.

Back
Top Bottom