I never knew that......

there are energy drinks and pre-workout powders for gamers
72507.jpg

Ima need a late pass because I just found out that the SuperBowl is on a 4 year broadcasting rotation between Fox, CBS, NBC, and ABC/ESPN. The upcoming Super Bowl to be held where the Saints play is gonna be on Fox

Ima need a late pass because I just found out that the SuperBowl is on a 4 year broadcasting rotation between Fox, CBS, NBC, and ABC/ESPN. The upcoming Super Bowl to be held where the Saints play is gonna be on Fox
Yeah that’s been the thing once all of em got rights, doesn’t surprise aepps20 aepps20 that FOX had the Kraft and Brady 28-3 comeback vs. Atlanta.

As a horror fan I’m a bit disappointed in myself. I’ve never read Stephen Kings It novel. But I just found out he had the male characters of the Losers Club have sex with the female character as some weird ritual of sort to escape the sewer. They were all 11-12 years old. Ion know but I find that a bit disturbing, even though King has stated his reasons for it wasn’t sexual. Yet, he was gone off cocaine while writing the novel sooo…

depends. if at complete random I'm sure anyone here can eliminate a chinese peasant girl. But if there's weight/height divisions sooner or later they'd have to take that out.

With weapons Maybe a balancing system? 90+ get a gun. >2yrs get a gun as well. And the tiers of allowed weapons taper down the closer to able bodied age like 35-45. This would be better for completely random 1v1

no weapons would be better for weight classes

Back
Top Bottom