I never knew that......

I never knew Macaulay Culkin wifed up the Asian girl from The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.

https://cdn.i-scmp.com/sites/default/files/styles/768x768/public/d8/images/canvas/2023/12/05/d2bb5446-7d3e-43e8-87eb-b6145f21dcec_949839a1.jpg?itok=wo22SypS&v=1701752761

I used to have a thing for Brenda Song. Kinda had me uncomfortable watching Zach and Cody with my little sister. I was so jelly when I found out thats who she married. Dude looked like *** at the time. He looks better now. They probably share a functional cocaine addiction.

Macaulay Culkin was on Celebrity Jeopardy recently and I almost didn't realize it was him because he went by "Mack."

I guess I understand why, but it still felt very odd to me.

Accuracy is kind of up in the air, but between 1995-2001, an estimated 50-80% of people in the world had never made a phone call in their life:

IMG_2528.jpeg

Now, 33% of the world has never.

A lot of this accounts for kids obviously.

I knew Eddie was supposed to be in Ghostbusters
but just now heard about Belushi

"According to Aykroyd, he wrote the script with himself, John Belushi, and Murphy in mind to star"

not similar but that reminded me that Chris Farley was supposed to be the voice of Shrek. He recorded about 80% of the dialogue before passing away so they got Michael Myers to do the whole thing over again.

All in a British accent. And then he went back and redid it again in a Scottish accent, because the historic bickering between both countries in the UK he felt that Shrek, being a working class citizen just being happy on his own property being pushed around by the posh kingdom of the Brits, would make sense to his character

"Sylvester Stallone was originally considered for the part of Foley. Stallone gave the script a dramatic rewrite, removing all the story's humor and turning Beverly Hills Cop back into a standard action movie."

He dropped out 2 weeks before filming and Eddie replaced him

Director said that whenever they were in a jam with the script while filming
he'd just ask Eddie to figure something out/improv
and he would deliver

"Sylvester Stallone was originally considered for the part of Foley. Stallone gave the script a dramatic rewrite, removing all the story's humor and turning Beverly Hills Cop back into a standard action movie."

He dropped out 2 weeks before filming and Eddie replaced him

Director said that whenever they were in a jam with the script while filming
he'd just ask Eddie to figure something out/improv
and he would deliver

Sly took the script to another studio and it ended up becoming Cobra.

At the beginning of Beverly Hills Cop II, there's a Cobra poster in Axel's bedroom.

Those women are picturing 50 Shades of Grey and not 90% of the dudes that look at them. Still strange.

Japan has one vending machine for every 25 people.

Its population is 125 million.

Back
Top Bottom