I never knew that......

Pretty sure that Nicholson thing is exaggerated.. he got a percentage of the box office so he made an insane amount because the movie was so successful. He might have gotten a piece of merchandise too.. but just for the first Batman, not for all of them.

Your nose is always in your vision's way. Your brain just processes it out most of the time. Close one of your eyes to get a better picture of what I'm referring to.

What your nose blocks from one eye can be seen clearly from the other eye, the images are combined for the whole.

What your nose blocks from one eye can be seen clearly from the other eye, the images are combined for the whole.

No, that doesn't even make sense since both eyes are being blocked in the middle. How would one eye even see the other side of your nose? Actually your mind fills in the blanks. Since your eye is constantly moving, your mind usually fills it in by the image it saw already which happens almost always since our degree of vision is 180 degrees in all directions. You are right in the fact that both eyes help each other out with focusing and depth perception.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Mindblown
No, that doesn't even make sense since both eyes are being blocked in the middle. How would one eye even see the other side of your nose? Actually your mind fills in the blanks. Since your eye is constantly moving, your mind usually fills it in by the image it saw already which happens almost always since our degree of vision is 180 degrees in all directions. You are right in the fact that both eyes help each other out with focusing and depth perception.

How does it not make sense? You close one eye and open the other, now switch eyes and tell me where the blind spot is? As I said, what is blocked from sight in one eye is picked up by the other.

Back
Top Bottom