I never knew that......

^^^

^
4qh5ow.jpg

Martin Luther King suffered from a huge case of Plagiarism all throughout school and isn't even a real doctor. Also, his famed "I have a dream speech" was plagiarized as well.
Not 100 percent sure but I've been hearing this all my life. Don't kill me i'm sorry I don't know no better I love you.
Half truth

After his death they reviewed his dissertation again and found that he may have plagiarized some parts of it.

Some wanted his doctorate taken back but Boston college decided it would not serve a purpose so they decided against it 

So he is in fact still a doctor.

He was still smashing the white womens doe

Word??? :nerd:

the French paradox will always amaze me
they drink more than us, smoke more than us, and live longer than us
i love them and am also jealous of them

I don't think there's a paradox..Pretty simple to me..They work less, vacation more, have less stress, free health care, free education, and are exposed to more art/culture..So they live happier lives..

Lol

Alanis morisettes hit song "you oughta know" is about uncle joey from full house.

Pablo escobar had so much cash at one point he lost a billion each year because rats ate it

Lol

Alanis morisettes hit song "you oughta know" is about uncle joey from full house.

Pablo escobar had so much cash at one point he lost a billion each year because rats ate it
all known fam. Glad you discovered it 
laugh.gif
. Esco with that L.....
mean.gif
. Illegal or not it hurts.

the French paradox will always amaze me
they drink more than us, smoke more than us, and live longer than us
i love them and am also jealous of them
I don't think there's a paradox..Pretty simple to me..They work less, vacation more, have less stress, free health care, free education, and are exposed to more art/culture..So they live happier lives..
^ This

Martin Luther King suffered from a huge case of Plagiarism all throughout school and isn't even a real doctor. Also, his famed "I have a dream speech" was plagiarized as well.
Not 100 percent sure but I've been hearing this all my life. Don't kill me i'm sorry I don't know no better I love you.
Half truth

After his death they reviewed his dissertation again and found that he may have plagiarized some parts of it.

Some wanted his doctorate taken back but Boston college decided it would not serve a purpose so they decided against it 

So he is in fact still a doctor.

He was still smashing the white womens doe

Word??? :nerd:
this wasnt necessary
no need to try and discredit one our black leaders
that speech is one of the greats

also he was about equality
white womenz should be able to get the black D too

Last edited:
this wasnt necessary
no need to try and discredit one our black leaders
that speech is one of the greats