I never knew that......

That battery microwave thing has to be fake but because they put it in picture form, people want to believe it

Is it just I iphones? The article says "smartphones", but then goes on about Apple....sus.

Hell I got an old android I can try it on.

"The microwaves radiation wave heats up the cell phone prozontotic cells and keeps the battery and the rest of the phone from connecting to each other and fuctioning properly To fix this i highly recommend you put your cell phone inthe washer then the dryer then freeze in the freezer then cook it n your oven on the highest seting it will work like newSource(s):i work on cell phones"

4 yrs ago

/ Makino Ryôtarô Masanobu

"The microwaves radiation wave heats up the cell phone prozontotic cells and keeps the battery and the rest of the phone from connecting to each other and fuctioning properly To fix this i highly recommend you put your cell phone inthe washer then the dryer then freeze in the freezer then cook it n your oven on the highest seting it will work like newSource(s):i work on cell phones"

4 yrs ago

/ Makino Ryôtarô Masanobu
LMFAO, obvious

packaged grated cheese is packaged with refined wood pulp so the cheese wont stick together

The day President Lincoln created the Secret Service, he was assassinated.

Rambo was suppose to die in the ending of First Blood.The ending was changed after test audiences rejected the much darker original ending

"You trained me. You made me. You kill me. You owe me that."

Guy actually put his iPhone 5 in microwave.

Idiot in video

That fire 
eek.gif

SS were meant to do something else if I remember right (probably posted in this thread).

Combat counterfeiting. SS didn't start watching over the potus until around the turn of 20th century after the assassination of William McKinley.

Last edited:
This isn't related to the purpose of this thread but I'm glad NT put me on to this guy's page.

View media item 842198
What this translates into English is, "I HAVE NOT HAD A HIT RECORD IN QUITE SOMETIME AND BLEW A GOOD CHANCE TO GET A FULL HEAD OF STEAM GOING WITH MY LAST RECORD WHEN I USED THAT PICTURE OF MALCOLM X. SO NOW I'M GOING TO "BARE MY SOUL" AND SHOW YOU I AM JUST LIKE YOU WITHOUT MAKEUP AND YAKI #2. IM TRYING TO COME BACK OUT SO PLEASE SUPPORT MY MUSIC. ALSO DRAKE LEFT ALL OF US SO WE ARE LEAKING HERE."

Last edited:
This isn't related to the purpose of this thread but I'm glad NT put me on to this guy's page.

What this translates into English is, "I HAVE NOT HAD A HIT RECORD IN QUITE SOMETIME AND BLEW A GOOD CHANCE TO GET A FULL HEAD OF STEAM GOING WITH MY LAST RECORD WHEN I USED THAT PICTURE OF MALCOLM X. SO NOW I'M GOING TO "BARE MY SOUL" AND SHOW YOU I AM JUST LIKE YOU WITHOUT MAKEUP AND YAKI #2. IM TRYING TO COME BACK OUT SO PLEASE SUPPORT MY MUSIC. ALSO DRAKE LEFT ALL OF US SO WE ARE LEAKING HERE."
pretty sure she can go on a tour and it will sell out

ay, but what is the deal with drake n them? did he just outgrow them? or does he have an issue with them?

Back
Top Bottom