I wanna live in NYC... Whats step #1

:rofl:  

And Im sure he didn't even visit Philly... Prob Greyhound Terminal - Walnut st - Greyhound Terminal
How's da Wood box tho?
Fire and come on I stopped by the liberty bell, give me that at least :lol:

thats because Philly is da Bronx of da 90's.
i wasn't around then but I'll take your word for it.
I also hit up m&n, you're right it was small, but dope. They had those rainbow nuggets shorts but only up to size large. I need a xl or xxl

Don't move to hempstead on long island....

Also don't move blind into a situation. Go to NY for a week and find your place... dead ***, one of the worst decisions I made was moving to this building in hempstead that had roaches... 1 years lease, $1049 rent... and they pull your enormous deposit it you break the lease...

do better than me.

Don't move to hempstead on long island....

Also don't move blind into a situation. Go to NY for a week and find your place... dead ***, one of the worst decisions I made was moving to this building in hempstead that had roaches... 1 years lease, $1049 rent... and they pull your enormous deposit it you break the lease...

do better than me.

Bruh ive heard so many horror stories of people blindly moving into places out east right outside the city that had roaches, rats and infestation. I feel your pain.

http://pix11.com/2016/08/02/single-mom-living-in-roach-infested-apartment-on-long-island/

Last edited:
did you not see the place when moving in? If i was moving somewhere, I'd have to scope out the neighborhood during the day and night multiple times just to get a feel of the place. 

M
I stay in crown heights. The dynamic is weird as ****, it creates an awkward environment. The natives and the transpants don't interact.

Word to Frankin Ave... That shiii is NUTS over there completely different area. Took out the bodegas and made all natural corner stores with food OGs don't eat...

The only thing still standing is the mighty Imperial MC clubhouse.... [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

DC NY Miami LA are only places to visit in my opinion.

Why anyone would wanna move to these congested overpriced cost of living dumps is beyond me

Last edited:
Not really. A good percentage of people that live in Seattle aren't from Seattle. I think what you might have heard about is the 'Seattle Freeze' which is basically people being socially awkward and quiet.

LOL, went out in Ballard few weeks ago and my buddy was asking girls that didn't want to talk if they were a member of the Seattle Freeze. Some of them got real mad when he told them what it meant lol.

pray for my brahs, that my job transfer goes through [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]...I want to indulge in NY culture !!!!

pray for my brahs, that my job transfer goes through [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]...I want to indulge in NY culture !!!!

I hope your company gives you a REAL cost of living adjustment for the move but I highly doubt it

don't start a family in NYC. build your career first then move out to the burbs to start a family later on.

yall ever heard of D.E Shaw group?

i got offered a interview at their NYC office.. should I do it? they came to me after seeing my linkedin profile

i got offered a interview at their NYC office.. should I do it? they came to me after seeing my linkedin profile
Your the most indecisive nt’er on here.
If you cant make up your own decision to ask a girl out what makes you think you will survive nyc?

#devilsadvocate

What kind of job are they offering? They’re pretty big time in the investment space.

Back
Top Bottom