I wanna live in NYC... Whats step #1

Go to the Caribbean b. Take a few pairs of js off and take a trip. It will blow your mind how beautiful it is.

not everyone likes to travel man, just like not everyone thinks nyc is a **** hole
yea I'm trying to get a Wooden box with them ubiq new balances.

People that don't "like" to travel is usually people that have never traveled....

Once you get a taste for the outside world is kind of hard to go back to that way of thinking....right now you have a young dudes mentality from the hood, who's entire world revolves within the confinement of 10 mile radius at most....eventually you'll get out there and your way of thinking will change, you will either meet a girl that will open up your eyes, or your boys decide they want to plan a guys getaway...trust me on this....5-10 years from now you won't be saying "I don't care for the rest of the world"

I can't afford to go there and quite frankly I don't want to go down there.

People that don't "like" to travel is usually people that have never traveled....

Once you get a taste for the outside world is kind of hard to go back to that way of thinking....right now you have a young dudes mentality from the hood, who's entire world revolves within the confinement of 10 mile radius at most....eventually you'll get out there and your way of thinking will change, you will either meet a girl that will open up your eyes, or your boys decide they want to plan a guys getaway...trust me on this....5-10 years from now you won't be saying "I don't care for the rest of the world"
you're making too many assumptions on my part

I can't afford to go there and quite frankly I don't want to go down there.

Bro I don't want to count your pockets, but are you not the cat that landed like 6 pairs of yeezys? :lol:

I'm not making assumptions bro, you said you don't care for the outside world, I'm telling you, you say this because you've never set foot outside the NY bubble, I'm sure NH himself will persuade you to visit DR at least.

Bro I don't want to count your pockets, but are you not the cat that landed like 6 pairs of yeezys? :lol:

I'm not making assumptions bro, you said you don't care for the outside world, I'm telling you, you say this because you've never set foot outside the NY bubble, I'm sure NH himself will persuade you to visit DR at least.
in the world of hustling you constantly rotating money, so the paper I got is in constant rotation with flipping. If I take 2 racks and go somewhere I'm actually spending a lot more in the long run. The math doesn't add up. If I had a consistent job or career it would be a different story and I don't really do planes. If I wind up going somewhere maybe I'll enjoy it but I still have respect for my birthplace and place I was brought up. Just like my parents and grandparents have theirs

I didn't care to travel either until I start doing it. Stopped buying a few pairs of unnecessary kicks and started taking trips and now I'm addicted. When I'm old and crusty those are gonna be the memories imma enjoy thinking back on not dem 11s. Plan on visiting NY in the next few years. Went to LA once and fell in love. Best place I've been in the US.

I didn't care to travel either until I start doing it. Stopped buying a few pairs of unnecessary kicks and started taking trips and now I'm addicted. When I'm old and crusty those are gonna be the memories imma enjoy thinking back on not dem 11s. Plan on visiting NY in the next few years. Went to LA once and fell in love. Best place I've been in the US.

That's exactly how it is, traveling is one of the best ways to spend your money, the memories you create, the idea that you've covered so much of this huge planet we live in....if I was single, I'd use my photography to take me all over the world, but having to worry about another human being, sets you back a lot from taking such risks.

Im not too big on traveling either i end up missing my bed lol.

Im good for quick 4-5 days idk how people be doing the two week trips i be going crazy

:rofl: at bottle collectors stacking money up a few years and becoming wealthy

You're underestimating Chinese style man. Them dudes will live in the slums with their whole family while they stack together paper and then start a business and build from there. The ones that don't gamble that is.

Im not too big on traveling either i end up missing my bed lol.

Im good for quick 4-5 days idk how people be doing the two week trips i be going crazy
yea word :lol:
Don't get me wrong sight seeing is cool but nothing like good ol home to me :lol:

The world's much bigger than your little block in the tri-state b. But it's cool fam, stay sleep, you're the one that's missing out :lol:

the only reason to travel is to try new foods and in nyc, you can go down the block or hop a train and feel like your in that part of the world...

i can't afford it

Last edited:
the only reason to travel is to try new foods and in nyc, you can go down the block or hop a train and feel like your in that part of the world...

i can't afford it

lmao its not the only reason but you are right about having access to a lot of different food and culture here in nyc

The world's much bigger than your little block in the tri-state b. But it's cool fam, stay sleep, you're the one that's missing out :lol:

Im surprised its so many dudes that wanna stay and hug the block :lol: and not travel but I guess traveling is not for everyone too

NT loves giving Florida L's but I enjoy it down there. Parents retired this year and are in Jacksonville. It's very refreshing to be away from the hustle and bustle of the big city.

some of ya mustve forgot when Brooklyn was da Chicago equivalent of da South Side... :lol:

also let's not get it twisted... Brownsville, East NY, and Prospect Heights, still aint yuppied up.... hipsters are BARELY in Bushwick.

Snowflakes are in bushwick HEAVY... SNL Did a skit on it.

Gentrification works like this (as far as direction)...

Brooklyn bridge and Williamsburg bridge headed east...

Meaning they pushing everyone EAST into queens. Just look at south side queens.. Grossly over crowded with transplants from Brooklyn and Manhattan and out of state...

So ENY and brownville will be last... But they coming.

Marcy projects is nothing short of a second Williamsburg

Flatbush used to be the stomping grounds of the "Shower Posse" from jamaica... (RIP Ratty and big up Mama Strika... Shhhooowwwwwwww!), now it's all one big outdoor cafe

Come to NYC and you'll be ok. Just get in your grizzly, grab your balls and don't cry when it hurts... You'll be fine!

I love traveling but NYC is still home. It's changed a lot but I can't see myself elsewhere for the time being.

Last edited:
Hell no :lol:
There are so many opportunities to make money in this city it's almost crazy. You got dudes making Livings dancing in trains and collecting bottles. Not many other places in the world that you can make money in so many ways. This a hustlers town, not everyone can survive out here
every other huge city in the world is like that though. :lol:

NYC, none before, none to come.

Back
Top Bottom