I wanna live in NYC... Whats step #1

One thing I noticed is that the NYC natives that I interact with in real life, whether they're spoiled rich kids or not, are nowhere near as close minded or NYC obsessed than NYC Nters. You NYC dudes on here have a serious issue with ANY non @#$@ riding comment about NYC, which makes it clear that you guys rely on your city to fill in gaps in your own personality :lol: :smh: Have fun in whatever garbage neighborhood you reside in or whatever cupboard you live in, at least it's in NYC, B :rolleyes Impossible to have any conversation with.

Last edited:
We have a psychologist over here giving free diagnosis. Child please

Alp and ninja really are looking bad tho, you can't claim something is the best unless you been else where. Just says it's the best I've been too.

I got no issues with anyone who is not a fan of nyc, only thing you can't say you're from NYC and proceed to call it a **** hole. You lose your nyc card, you moved your birthplace to Connecticut or Rhode Island or Wyoming with that type of behavior

I got no issues with anyone who is not a fan of nyc, only thing you can't say you're from NYC and proceed to call it a **** hole. You lose your nyc card, you moved your birthplace to Connecticut or Rhode Island or Wyoming with that type of behavior

:lol: alp this is young minded as hell man. It is a **** hole and that's why we like it.

It's like dudes who claim they from east ny and then wind up getting punked and herbed everywhere. Stop fronting and own up to what it is :lol:

One day you'll realize the level of ignorance you are displaying...:I'm very much from NY....and no it is not the best place on the planet

You WILDIN'
Hell no :lol:
There are so many opportunities to make money in this city it's almost crazy. You got dudes making Livings dancing in trains and collecting bottles. Not many other places in the world that you can make money in so many ways. This a hustlers town, not everyone can survive out here

I grew up here and I feel like NYC forces you to become more hardened / aware / faster-paced

Maybe I'm biased b/c I had to run from cops almost everyday when I was a kid :lol:

Last edited:
It's like dudes who claim they from east ny and then wind up getting punked and herbed everywhere. Stop fronting and own up to what it is :lol:

You thinking from a street perspective b.

It's hard to raise a child in the city and the cost keeps rising.
You ain't buying no land or home in NYC unless you are filthy rich.
Driving is hell here.

For anybody in thier late 20's -30's looking to settle down and relax these are valid arguments against the city no matter if you were born and raised or not.

Last edited:
There are so many opportunities to make money in this city it's almost crazy. You got dudes making Livings dancing in trains and collecting bottles. Not many other places in the world that you can make money in so many ways. This a hustlers town, not everyone can survive out here
every other huge city in the world is like that though. :lol:

You thinking from a street perspective b.

It's hard to raise a child in the city and the cost keeps rising.
You ain't buying no land or home in NYC unless you are filthy rich.
Driving is hell here.

For anybody in thier late 20's -30's looking to settle down and relax these are valid arguments against the city no matter if you were born and raised or not.
Maybe, but you can definitely buy a home close to ny at reasonable prices. And everyone has different perspectives. If I wasn't locked in this city my whole life maybe I'd think different. But ny fits me and if it aint broke don't fix it

Ok Connecticut

Bro I'm gonna assume at least a decade older than you, grew up in a Bronx you wouldn't recognize, I know all about dyckman and its spots, know Brooklyn good enough and spent a good amount of time in queens, the colombia flooded part of queens...I know NY b....possibly more than you....I live in westchester by choice, but even then I'm a 5 minute walk from the Bronx :rofl:

Understand I'm not trying to play you, but putting you on....YOU ARE MISSING OUT....the world is HUGE.

I have homeboys who thought like you, till that first time they set foot outside the country....lol

Man your view on life is so damn closed minded, you idolizing bottle collectors and train performers...:not that there is anything wrong with people hustling for that cash, but you have to have more ambition than that....ironically enough for a NYer you lack ambition.

Wonder what kinda places the bottle collectors live in.
They probably go China style. Got like 20 of em all in one shack and stack all their paper together for a few years until they become wealthy

Bro I'm gonna assume at least a decade older than you, grew up in a Bronx you wouldn't recognize, I know all about dyckman and its spots, know Brooklyn good enough and spent a good amount of time in queens, the colombia flooded part of queens...I know NY b....possibly more than you....I live in westchester by choice, but even then I'm a 5 minute walk from the Bronx :rofl:

Understand I'm not trying to play you, but putting you on....YOU ARE MISSING OUT....the world is HUGE.

I have homeboys who thought like you, till that first time they set foot outside the country....lol
it's ok, I'm only worried about myself, my family and surroundings. Don't need to see the rest of the world. Something like the Mona Lisa piques my interest but it's not life changing to see. Not trying to drop racks to look at a painting, I'll do that in ac :lol:

Man your view on life is so damn closed minded, you idolizing bottle collectors and train performers...:not that there is anything wrong with people hustling for that cash, but you have to have more ambition than that....ironically enough for a NYer you lack ambition.
I'm not idolizing them, I'm using them as an example. I have plenty of ambition, only thing you can say is my desires are limited. I like a few things and keep it simple, I don't venture out my comfort zone

I'm not idolizing them, I'm using them as an example. I have plenty of ambition, only thing you can say is my desires are limited. I like a few things and keep it simple, I don't venture out my comfort zone

That's the problem right there bro....like I said, you still young, let me know if you still singing that tune 5 or 10 yes from now.

That's the problem right there bro....like I said, you still young, let me know if you still singing that tune 5 or 10 yes from now.
what problem? Not everyone cares about palm trees and other bs. All I'm trying to do is make money. Maybe when I'm a millionaire I'll think different

I know you a young cat, so I have faith that your way of thinking will eventually mature, you don't need a plane to experience the rest of the county, you can set out on a roadtrip and get to know other places....life is more than just a pair of yeezys my dude...last but not least, you can't possibly claim NYC to be the best if you haven't set foot not even 300 miles from NY....you just wouldn't know.

Seriously tho, take a vacay, you have no clue what you are missing out on.

real talk

I will say, the older I get the more I hate the snow we get in the winters. I don't mind the cold but snow I hate.

In an effort to have more ambition I might go to Philly on Saturday so I can see the world

what problem? Not everyone cares about palm trees and other bs. All I'm trying to do is make money. Maybe when I'm a millionaire I'll think different

Make money? With what purpose? A millionaire that doesn't travel, makes cents.

Back
Top Bottom