I live in NY and my college team is Texas Longhorns

hook_em_horns_sticker-p217833362109390530qjcl_400.jpg

Bush_hookem_horns.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Well +*$% it then...
laugh.gif

EAST CAROLINA

*We're hoping for a move to the Big East in the future. We have no rivals there so you should be good, you don't have to worry about our basketball program (which is a plus for your Johnnies, one team that's not better then you guys).

*Chris Johnson
cjeastcarolina.jpg

*And %+#%, easy %+#%. Easy, snow bunny, southern %+#%.
east-carolina-cheerleaders.jpg

112709-ecu-cheerleader.jpg

2578520476_255b18824b.jpg

Well +*$% it then...
laugh.gif

EAST CAROLINA

*We're hoping for a move to the Big East in the future. We have no rivals there so you should be good, you don't have to worry about our basketball program (which is a plus for your Johnnies, one team that's not better then you guys).

*Chris Johnson
cjeastcarolina.jpg

*And %+#%, easy %+#%. Easy, snow bunny, southern %+#%.
east-carolina-cheerleaders.jpg

112709-ecu-cheerleader.jpg

2578520476_255b18824b.jpg

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

...if I had to become a fan of a school other than Michigan it would be LSU.

Eww. Why?

But OP, you can hop onto the Florida bandwagon if you dont want to get down with a west coast team. It's like Oregon, except they win and dont get the same amount of Nike love.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

...if I had to become a fan of a school other than Michigan it would be LSU.

Eww. Why?

But OP, you can hop onto the Florida bandwagon if you dont want to get down with a west coast team. It's like Oregon, except they win and dont get the same amount of Nike love.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

why do you need a team? just watch the sport because its great to watch.

Serious question????

What the hell is sports without rooting for a team? That's what it's all about, sure you can have an appreciation for the sport itself but without having an affiliation you 100% do not get the same out of the sport.
I have been a basketball fan all of my life and except for a few specific teams (92 Suns/Cavs, 00 FLorida Gators), I am not a fan of any team. I enjoy and love it, but I guess it would be a little different if I had a team.

Serious question????

What the hell is sports without rooting for a team? That's what it's all about, sure you can have an appreciation for the sport itself but without having an affiliation you 100% do not get the same out of the sport.
I have been a basketball fan all of my life and except for a few specific teams (92 Suns/Cavs, 00 FLorida Gators), I am not a fan of any team. I enjoy and love it, but I guess it would be a little different if I had a team.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Serious question????

Whenever my team loses or doesn't make the playoffs,  I still watch it till the end becuase I just love sports too much...
You don't necessarily have to have a team, but it definitely makes it a lot better...

OP do you want a big conference team, or a mid-level team to root for? 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Serious question????

Whenever my team loses or doesn't make the playoffs,  I still watch it till the end becuase I just love sports too much...
You don't necessarily have to have a team, but it definitely makes it a lot better...

OP do you want a big conference team, or a mid-level team to root for? 

Amn i'm from NYC and def a St John's fan as well. It's tough in NYC but I got to throw the hate in the ring for Florida State University

Swag- Pater Warrick, Cromartie, Burt Reynolds
Heismans - Charlie Ward, Chris Weinke, Peter Warrick* (I don't honor Ron Dayne's Heisman
mad.gif
)
Pro Players all over the NFL
and FSU girls if you like the Snowbunnys

68758553_03363467d0.jpg

Get to root against Miami and Florida (which NT has a ton of Fanboys)

I say you pick the 'Noles
2010 ACC champions

edit: Heisman Corrected

Amn i'm from NYC and def a St John's fan as well. It's tough in NYC but I got to throw the hate in the ring for Florida State University

Swag- Pater Warrick, Cromartie, Burt Reynolds
Heismans - Charlie Ward, Chris Weinke, Peter Warrick* (I don't honor Ron Dayne's Heisman
mad.gif
)
Pro Players all over the NFL
and FSU girls if you like the Snowbunnys

68758553_03363467d0.jpg

Get to root against Miami and Florida (which NT has a ton of Fanboys)

I say you pick the 'Noles
2010 ACC champions

edit: Heisman Corrected

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

syracuse-paulus-footballjpg-8e3f2ec055c6fb45_large.jpg

Enough said
pimp.gif

We'll be back one day. We're in the middle of a rebuilding period and I see some improvement especially on the defensive side of the ball. Syracuse is New York's college team.
pimp.gif

You from Syracuse?
Alumnus
pimp.gif

ClevelandsPrince, you guys might get us Week 1. Our offense is the weak link on this team because its literally falling apart as the summer progresses. The defense will carry us against Akron but our offense has to come out and contribute.

I'm hoping for a 6-6 record but realistically we'll go 5-7.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

syracuse-paulus-footballjpg-8e3f2ec055c6fb45_large.jpg

Enough said
pimp.gif

We'll be back one day. We're in the middle of a rebuilding period and I see some improvement especially on the defensive side of the ball. Syracuse is New York's college team.
pimp.gif

You from Syracuse?
Alumnus
pimp.gif

ClevelandsPrince, you guys might get us Week 1. Our offense is the weak link on this team because its literally falling apart as the summer progresses. The defense will carry us against Akron but our offense has to come out and contribute.

I'm hoping for a 6-6 record but realistically we'll go 5-7.

ECU's got their fair share of chicks from New Joisy too.

You should look into UNC though. We've got a loaded defense with legitimate NFL talent, an offense that needs to improve big time this season to have a special year, and a punter who is like 7 feet tall. We play in the Coastal Division of the ACC- which is a very very competitive division that includes Miami, Virginia Tech, and Georgia Tech. We also open the season up against LSU at the Chick-Fil-A Kickoff in the Georgia Dome on ESPN. This game will arguably be the biggest game in the history of our football program. Rumor has it we might be wearing white helmets too.

Butch Davis is our head coach and he's truly changed the program around. I think he will have us in a position to be a top 15 program yearly by 2012. We also play at Rutgers on September 25th, so you might even be able to catch us play live in Piscataway.

Also, if you're a Giants fan Hakeem Nicks was a Tar Heel and he should have a very solid career in the NFL. Plus Steinbrenners grand children went to UNC and he donated a bunch of money to renovate our baseball stadium.

Bonus pic of uniform possibilities for this season:
New-2010-UNC-Football-Uniforms1.jpg

ECU's got their fair share of chicks from New Joisy too.

You should look into UNC though. We've got a loaded defense with legitimate NFL talent, an offense that needs to improve big time this season to have a special year, and a punter who is like 7 feet tall. We play in the Coastal Division of the ACC- which is a very very competitive division that includes Miami, Virginia Tech, and Georgia Tech. We also open the season up against LSU at the Chick-Fil-A Kickoff in the Georgia Dome on ESPN. This game will arguably be the biggest game in the history of our football program. Rumor has it we might be wearing white helmets too.

Butch Davis is our head coach and he's truly changed the program around. I think he will have us in a position to be a top 15 program yearly by 2012. We also play at Rutgers on September 25th, so you might even be able to catch us play live in Piscataway.

Also, if you're a Giants fan Hakeem Nicks was a Tar Heel and he should have a very solid career in the NFL. Plus Steinbrenners grand children went to UNC and he donated a bunch of money to renovate our baseball stadium.

Bonus pic of uniform possibilities for this season:
New-2010-UNC-Football-Uniforms1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom