I Want To Be A Fan Vol:College Football

Originally Posted by tmay407

Don't worry, I won't recommend Texas A&M to you. I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Fecta23

Oregon. Sick offense, Heisman contender Lamichael James and will be contending for Pac 10 titles for years to come.  Also we have a lot of games nationally televised on ESPN and ABC. 

When I started thinking of a team based on previous watching experience Oregon was the 1st team that popped into my team...care to school me some more on them

Nike's favorite team
Most uniform combinations in history
Consistently one of the best rushing offenses in the nation
With Costa and Thomas as our QB's, we have a passing game again
Nike
One of the best/loudest stadiums in the nation
With USC getting butt %%#+$% by the NCAA, Oregon has a chance to go back to the Rose Bowl immediately (dont believe that Masoli was the offense, he wasnt even the best quarterback)
It probably wont happen though because Oregon has a thing for disappointing the fans

Oregon wouldn't be a bad choice for a new team to get into. I think the PAC 10 is going to be very fun to watch this year and both Oregon schools will be quite entertaining as both have hiesman hopefuls at RB. Oregon State plays on national tv 2 of their first 3 games against top 10 teams tcu and Boise state.But, if I was on the east coast and looking for a team out that way I would look no further than cincinnati. They were a great team last year that was fun to watch and I was rooting for them after my Alma mater, Oregon State. Seriously though, it shouldn't be hard to find a team after the first couple weeks to follow. College football is the BEST! And I am a baseball fan first and foremost.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Fecta23

Oregon. Sick offense, Heisman contender Lamichael James and will be contending for Pac 10 titles for years to come.  Also we have a lot of games nationally televised on ESPN and ABC. 

When I started thinking of a team based on previous watching experience Oregon was the 1st team that popped into my team...care to school me some more on them

Nike's favorite team
Most uniform combinations in history
Consistently one of the best rushing offenses in the nation
With Costa and Thomas as our QB's, we have a passing game again
Nike
One of the best/loudest stadiums in the nation
With USC getting butt %%#+$% by the NCAA, Oregon has a chance to go back to the Rose Bowl immediately (dont believe that Masoli was the offense, he wasnt even the best quarterback)
It probably wont happen though because Oregon has a thing for disappointing the fans

Oregon wouldn't be a bad choice for a new team to get into. I think the PAC 10 is going to be very fun to watch this year and both Oregon schools will be quite entertaining as both have hiesman hopefuls at RB. Oregon State plays on national tv 2 of their first 3 games against top 10 teams tcu and Boise state.But, if I was on the east coast and looking for a team out that way I would look no further than cincinnati. They were a great team last year that was fun to watch and I was rooting for them after my Alma mater, Oregon State. Seriously though, it shouldn't be hard to find a team after the first couple weeks to follow. College football is the BEST! And I am a baseball fan first and foremost.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Just stick with them and don't be a bandwagon fan like ... MambaMVP,

Mamba goes/went to UF, so his Gator love is okay in this case. The Yankees and Lakers though
sick.gif
smh.gif
Yea that is it with him always going with the Lakers and Yankees, rook is worse though, dude seems to change the teams in his sig a couple times a year.
yall forgot to add the colts for mamba too 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"Peyton Manning"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Just stick with them and don't be a bandwagon fan like ... MambaMVP,

Mamba goes/went to UF, so his Gator love is okay in this case. The Yankees and Lakers though
sick.gif
smh.gif
Yea that is it with him always going with the Lakers and Yankees, rook is worse though, dude seems to change the teams in his sig a couple times a year.
yall forgot to add the colts for mamba too 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"Peyton Manning"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you going to make another thread titled "The Decision" announcing to NT which school you are bringing your support to?

Are you going to make another thread titled "The Decision" announcing to NT which school you are bringing your support to?

Back
Top Bottom