If I can't have a girl like this then just forget it altogether

In a perfect world I'd be coming in from work and she'd be waiting in nothing but a t-shirt reading a book in our Vermont mansion.

i think the fact that she looks average cute is her appeal to some of the guys on here

Wait thats not the chick from the proactive commercials? I forget her name but she was a popular child actress.

She is alright to me i seen better looking chicks on campus plus she not tall she only 5'5. Im not sure what everyone consider to be tall but i prefer to  talk to chicks 5'11 to 6'1

Forgot her name, but she's that chick. I remember her from a Family Matters episode way back. You don't have to spill your guts for her though.

The average Mexican girl def does not look like this, at least from my experience. :lol: I tend to not be attracted to most Mexican women I've come across. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

Last edited:
The average Mexican girl def does not look like this, at least from my experience. :lol: I tend to not be attracted to most Mexican women I've come across. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

Not attracted to Mexican girls?? Lol, maybe it's just girls in general for you???? :nerd:

Jk

Last edited:
INB4 Gatzby's Come To Cali tons of mexican chicks that look like her and even better comment.

shes terrible lol ..nah not terrible, just pretty average to me. Nothing stands out about her.. no hate, cause i'd def smash lol :smokin :smokin :smokin just sayin

Back
Top Bottom