If you had a chance to time travel 5 years back and give yourself some advice....

Nothing really. Everything worked out how it wasn't suppose to :lol:

I'll probably say "give up on school."

Stock tips, and tell myself the girl i'm involved with isn't worth it.

I'd also tell myself to spend as much time with my mom as I possibly can. You'll have 5 more years with her.

Last edited:

I'd also tell myself to spend as much time with my mom as I possibly can. You'll have 5 more years with her.
Aw man this got me sad
My condolences

Buy that MPC. Then instead of getting high and just listening to music, get high and create something.

Do not move to that God awful apartment complex. Thug it out at your parents house for another year, stack, find roommates, then move. Your cars will thank you for it...

"Closed mouths don't get fed." Value yourself more when negotiating your salary.

Cut back on all the food. Now, 5 years & 40lbs later, i'm trying to lose weight for my wedding next year.

Tell myself to go back to grad school sooner and take my certs. Look into buying a house sooner. Stock tips, the powerball and megamillions numbers.

Save money , invest in something , treat the good chicks I had right , drink less and eat right , no team raw

Don't take that job offer.

And i'm not sure if it should've been treat her well, or do not ask her out.

dont waste too much time at church and school... get your degree work and get out, no classes just for fun...

dont destroy the old books a***** and iv dont know whsy they saying

weed is good for you in small doses...

dont do nothing you dont want to do , and its ok ro saceifice your old b****s , you dont owe them nothing

damb

Damb.. prayers for ur fam and her soul.

Back
Top Bottom