If You Knew Your Coworker Was About To Get Fired Would You Say Something

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I have come to know a FEW folks who I would tell without thinking twice if something like that were to go down,but for the most part i'd keep my mouth shut.

Had a coworker who I worked with for two years get fired. I heard earlier in the day he would be gone when his shift was over. Dude was a cool guy but by far the worst co worker ive ever had, so I knew it was coming. He even got millions of chances but blew em cuz he was some lazy hs kid who didnt care. Needless to say I still felt like giving him a heads up when management was telling him to do all this extra stuff, when he would be fired by the end of the day. Lol ....Never told him but I did feel bad about it.

Had a coworker who I worked with for two years get fired. I heard earlier in the day he would be gone when his shift was over. Dude was a cool guy but by far the worst co worker ive ever had, so I knew it was coming. He even got millions of chances but blew em cuz he was some lazy hs kid who didnt care. Needless to say I still felt like giving him a heads up when management was telling him to do all this extra stuff, when he would be fired by the end of the day. Lol ....Never told him but I did feel bad about it.

Depends on the person (if I consider him/her just a coworker or actually a friend) and why they are getting fired.

Depends on the person (if I consider him/her just a coworker or actually a friend) and why they are getting fired.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

"You comin in next week?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if this person is truly your friend you would let him or her know...if its just a co-worker your cool with keep it to yourself

if this person is truly your friend you would let him or her know...if its just a co-worker your cool with keep it to yourself

there is like 10 people from my job i hang out with alot so yea i'd tell them. i also work with 2 of my best friends.

there is like 10 people from my job i hang out with alot so yea i'd tell them. i also work with 2 of my best friends.

Back
Top Bottom