If You Were A Mod For A Day...

Why was yeezusdisciple banned?

He said something about bad jobs and blacks if i remember correctly. Hes a cool dude. Told me he had a legit question but he got permabanned

He sent meth a pm from a different account saying its me. Im back. My return is imminent or some **** like that :rofl:

First things I would do...

Get rid of the ability to use red font. That **** is illegible when quoted.
Get rid of centered text. It's a post, not a poem.
Ban anyone that does something like this "Glen's Taco Town in Pasadena > Taco Bell"

I would allow cursing, access to PYP threads, access to Women Appreciation threads for users who are 13+ (because in theory there are people here younger than that).

I would allow cursing, access to PYP threads, access to Women Appreciation threads for users who are 13+ (because in theory there are people here younger than that).
I'd definitely allow cursing and people able to fully say how they feel in regards to talking ****. I wouldn't allow racism, but being able to say **** **** ***** ***** ******* ************, etc, is nothing that we dont hear in the real world and even i its something you dont say in the real world, you should be able to here.

cursing doesn't really help the conversation along much. The edited cursing is more than fine. Very rarely do I see ******* and wonder what they were trying to say.

honestly ban meth
Punch%20Chuck%20Norris.gif

I'd allow a roast thread for 24 hours only.

Edit: On a more important note what would you do if you were an admin?

Would ban anyone who didn't agree that

Nyikee is Nt's first certified 10 with kaurache a close second

Back
Top Bottom