If You Weren't Scared By These Things As A Child, I Commend You

I neither was fazed by the Big Eel in Jolly Roger Bay nor by the piano in Big Boo's Haunt. However, I got startled when I was climbing the inside of Shifting Sand's Land pyramid to get the third star in the level. Electric orbs would spawn out of nowhere and shock me as I was hugging the walls. I would have to climb the inside over again.

I was admittedly addicted to the Unsolved Mysteries theme, though. It helped me get through difficult school work. I enjoyed Robert Stack's (RIP) voice, too.

Last edited:
jeepers_creepers_scarecrow_pose_by_darkmatteria-d5671cm.jpg

Resident-Evil-21.jpg

latest

Original shining when the lady was in the tub. Had me shook

Are you afraid of the dark had me shook too.

Resident Evil dogs breaking through the windows >

sick.gif
Me and my brother was playing Resident Evil in the dark and the dog scene happened. In milliseconds, I press paused and dropped the controller. After regaining my composure, I shut off the game............................only played it a few more times after that. 

the scary stories to tell in the dark books...I opened the joint in the 4th grade and was never the same. Won't pull up the images cause I know i'll still be shook 
frown.gif

Unsolved Mysteries, for sure. The intro music, the mysteries and the dude who hosted were all just too creepy. 

Multiple parts of Pee Wee's Big Adventure always creeped me out too. 
laugh.gif

The first movie I saw in the movie theatres was Jurassic Park at 5 years old. I was screaming all throughout that joint. :smh:

I remember getting RE2 for xmas one year playing it in my uncles room in the basement with my 2 older sisters, with the lights off. I never played that game again.

I was very much scared of Freddy as a child. Something about the idea of someone killing you in your dreams made me never want to go to sleep with the lights off.

I know I can't be the only one that was shook by this movie when it came out. Saw this in the theatre and the initial highway scene (which might have been the best part) had me on the edge of my seat.

I watched soooo many horrors movies when I was a kid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This movie though...
sick.gif
These right here...had to sleep in complete darkness, was afraid of light at the foot of the door. Was always waiting for minions to show up if the light was showing under the door.

Honorable mention:

L7XpV23.jpg

Last edited:

Well I gotta play OoT again. But this right here 
sick.gif

747x1328.png.802b3236cc7e42f0ab88d641d7c25496.large

Found it 

Last edited:
I love horror films so they never really scared me. Might have creeped me out, but never scared.

I do have to say those creepy *** dogs from Resident Evil were not cool. I didn't play that game for a long time after that.

View media item 1581600
As a kid I was scared sh**less of this song and music video I just wasn't isle to hearing the 3 little pigs in this fashion lol. Even til this day my heart races when watching the video smh. I'm 27 and shook of the 3 little pigs lol

Are You Afraid of the Dark had some scary episodes if you were young enough

I remember fighting so hard to stay awake til 9:30 during the Snick days :lol:

So I'm the only one that was scared of the undertaker? Og taker tho with Paul bearer and son did the creepy eye ****. Some one would knock the **** out of dude and he would just lift back up smh I thought son was really dead.

Back
Top Bottom