IF YOUR FRIEND MOVED ?

I don't have friends. Only acquaintances and brothers.

The bros will always be bros wherever we are on this planet.

Acquaintances can eat a d with the quickness idgaf

Why would you stop being friends with someone because they moved to the same state?

Why would you stop being friends with someone because they moved to the same state?

I'm assuming they stopped being friends for reasons other than the move.

Also, I hate to be that guy but "state" is vague. Did you live in the same city in one state then move to the same city in another state? Regardless, unless one of you was stalking the other, it's not a big deal. Just keep doing whatever it is you moved to that state for and keep it pushing

I've had friends move 3+ hrs. away and lost contact with them over time. I'm just too lazy to visit or keep in touch if they're no longer in the area. I just move on and look forward to meeting nee people.

Friendship should always be an outdoor cat when it comes to dudes.  It should come and go as it pleases.  None of this "you never call me anymore" or "why aren't you ever around anymore?" nonsense...especially if you're over the age of 25.  

I don't know about you dudes, but I'm busy.  If I get to see my friends twice a month I'm happy with that.  It's never an issue with my close friends though.  We see each other when we see each other and we're all fine with that.  That's how true friendship functions.  

It's a small world...but these streets are even smaller.

No man should ever betray his friend if he moves to a different state. If that's ya mans, then that's ya mans for life. If you broke bread with that man, and you saw that man naked, if you shared things with that man that no one ever shared with you, y'all are brothers and can't no one, no thing come in between that. Not even death

Now if it's a female/sognificant other...that's a different story. That's your confidant, your girl, your other half. Your main source of sexual pleasure. You might have to break up with her depending how far she moves.

I had a friend who moved 4 times since high school. Went to visit him at every single one of his places.
Dude got married and moved again. Before he left we ended on a bad note. The following summer I ended up traveling to where he moved. Didn't bother hitting him up. If we ended up not being friends back home, another state wasn't going to change that.

I am very selective on the people I call my friends, and I am still in contact with several friends who have moved to other states and countries

No man should ever betray his friend if he moves to a different state. If that's ya mans, then that's ya mans for life. If you broke bread with that man, and you saw that man naked, if you shared things with that man that no one ever shared with you, y'all are brothers and can't no one, no thing come in between that. Not even death

Now if it's a female/sognificant other...that's a different story. That's your confidant, your girl, your other half. Your main source of sexual pleasure. You might have to break up with her depending how far she moves.
IaEaM5zQHG0IhBsdr4AC_russell-westbrook.jpg

Real post on that first paragraph except for the naked part :stoneface:

Last edited:
I had a friend who moved 4 times since high school. Went to visit him at every single one of his places.
Dude got married and moved again. Before he left we ended on a bad note. The following summer I ended up traveling to where he moved. Didn't bother hitting him up. If we ended up not being friends back home, another state wasn't going to change that.
Thats cold brother

Man, I've had so many friends switch up. But I just realized that's what life is. The people sometimes you least expect will be the most loyal.life is weird like that. Main thing let it go, easier said than done. Like that quote goes don't give a **** about someone that doesnt give a **** about you. Ego prevents that at times, but learn to do that. Life is short, I damn near going thru the same thing right now.

The real homies are the ones that you can go a long time w/o seeing or talking to. But once you see each other, it's like nothing changed changed at all. Hopefully that makes sense, I don't know how else to explain it.

Friendship should always be an outdoor cat when it comes to dudes.  It should come and go as it pleases.  None of this "you never call me anymore" or "why aren't you ever around anymore?" nonsense...especially if you're over the age of 25.  

I don't know about you dudes, but I'm busy.  If I get to see my friends twice a month I'm happy with that.  It's never an issue with my close friends though.  We see each other when we see each other and we're all fine with that.  That's how true friendship functions.  

Prolly the best description in this thread imo.

Back
Top Bottom