"If you're hated, you're doing something right"

Originally Posted by RAWse

I love being hated just because i'm doing me 
laugh.gif
@!%% EM ALL!

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

That quote sounds like something the simpleton females on MySpace would say.

"i luv my hataz!!! xoxo," "Queen a da bx, go head n hate me #+*@#," and all that extra crap.

Originally Posted by 916kings

No, maybe you're just a d.
Nahhh, I'm not a D... only sometimes when i'm tryna holla... but that's how it's supposed to be

Maybe some girls are just B's... went from being close friends with a some chick, then a couple months later she does a complete 180 on me. Went from being invited to events to keeping stuff so private that I don't even know about it... but of course I found out about it, then she lies and tries to beat around the bush about it. WHERE THEY DO THAT AT?
silky_johnson-chappelle.jpg

What if you hate yourself. Naw, we all aren't compatible
So hatred will exist I have no haters just people who disagree
With my behavior. Haters is term with multiple definitions
Used for one purpose. One being to cover a flaw in one own character.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

OP I hate you. But not because you're doing something right.
It's just that your AVY really irritates me

hahah yeah that avy is somethin else 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

Stupid, annoying, lazy, arrogant, lying people are often hated too. So..
ohwell.gif

oh by the way, don't tell me you're one of thew guys that wear the "I <3 Haters!" shirts
alien.gif
Lol nah, I don't have that shirt. I haven't done @++% to the people who hate me, except being nice to them... see where being nice gets you?? NO WHERE

are you saying you're going nowhere?

Aye man wats hanneninn I luh mah hataz I tol my boss "aye bro don't pay me in trident three layer gum no moe just pay me in hataz" nah'm talmbout? Na for real though this term got every bum around the U.S. actually thinking they doing something right. Before it was evident that when everyone disagrees with you you're most likely wrong, dudes really got a skewed view these days.

http://www.****themeat.com/festival/madagaskar/2.jpg

Sometimes people mistake "hate" for the brutal truth tho. Happens way too often.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

No necessarily true, some people just have nothing better to do.
true, i've seen people get hated on/plotted against, just for dressing nice/having a good time in the club.  "They think they nice"

Originally Posted by Wade187

Aye man wats hanneninn I luh mah hataz I tol my boss "aye bro don't pay me in trident three layer gum no moe just pay me in hataz" nah'm talmbout? Na for real though this term got every bum around the U.S. actually thinking they doing something right. Before it was evident that when everyone disagrees with you you're most likely wrong, dudes really got a skewed view these days.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What the hell?

Anyways that quote is so dumb 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom