iLLest needs our help!

If you didn't come with all that drama, one time probably woulda let you slide.

Bet that souped up ford v6 outrun that finiti

He has bipolar disorder, one of the main reasons I don't anything .. dude clearly has a mental illness.

He just trying to do it all and whatever it takes to get him fame, since He first started here he was doing cultural skits, bodybuilding, rap song skits, prank vids, a "tour" when he runs out of things to make vids about dude is gonna lose his mind...so I legot hope He capitalizes big and does something more long term with less effort.

What's the difference between this and random dudes that start a fashion blog?
Like either way they try to build a following for nothing really.

I mean dudes is hating a lil extra hard on dude.
But they ain't no better.

Difference is, he's successful at what he does, and that makes people angry :lol:

Why does another person's success make other people angry, when it doesn't affect them in any shape or form? I've been trying to figure that out for years.
no one mad at his success ppl mad cuz he actions mad feminine

So what happened to cop? Get his manager on the phone. I want that ************* job!!!! :nerd:

I don't see what's wrong with saying dude is corny, because he is, and always has been. I wish him the best on his youtube and personal journies though, I know he has issues. Like Nomad, clearly dude has real issues, and I hope he gets the right treatment. Still doesn't make him any less annoying. This unicorns and rainbows ******** ya'll keep pulling nowadays "stop being salty" "flourish" "he gettin money" is too much now man. New NT is like old ISS. Everything isn't hate (Ryda clearly does though).

I don't see what's wrong with saying dude is corny, because he is, and always has been. I wish him the best on his youtube and personal journies though, I know he has issues. Like Nomad, clearly dude has real issues, and I hope he gets the right treatment. Still doesn't make him any less annoying. This unicorns and rainbows ******** ya'll keep pulling nowadays "stop being salty" "flourish" "he gettin money" is too much now man. New NT is like old ISS. Everything isn't hate (Ryda clearly does though).

It ain't about unicorns or nothing for me.
That ain't my style in any thread you seen me post in.

But there most def is a lot of hate here towards illest.
This coming from someone who don't really care for him.

It ain't about unicorns or nothing for me.
That ain't my style in any thread you seen me post in.

But there most def is a lot of hate here towards illest.
This coming from someone who don't really care for him.

I can def see that, and no one knows anyone here, so I don't see the point as to go as far as hate the guy for whatever reason. The problem is dudes mush those guys in the same package with those that just think he's corny. So you're being labeled a "hater" as well because one dude has venom in his veins, when you just think he's a clown.

Wale, Ben Baller and Fousey were all cool on NT until they made something of themselves :lol:

I see that trend, and it's disheartening and corny at times. But make no mistake, illest was always corny. He actually got mad love when he said he had to leave to further his youtubing.

Wale, Ben Baller and Fousey were all cool on NT until they made something of themselves
laugh.gif
Don't really know Wale's online persona like the others… but the others appear to be a couple of herbs. 

And that hole, "but they getting money" stuff is lame. Money doesn't = a pass. I am not mad or hating. 

Wale, Ben Baller and Fousey were all cool on NT until they made something of themselves :lol:

Don't really know Wale's online persona like the others… but the others appear to be a couple of herbs. 

And that hole, "but they getting money" stuff is lame. Money doesn't = a pass. I am not mad or hating. 
Thinking someone is a herb just because is fine I guess but thinking they are corny for making entertainment on YouTube is stupid to me and sounds like hating IMO this is the digital era

it's pretty amazing to see him earn big money and pursue his dreams of fame and fortune. there's no way to put him down for that. even if some think he's some kinda sell out, i admire him for getting to where he's at. he is a whiny little crybaby in that vid though and seemed like a little baby when he posted on NT. i didn't like him way back when he made that birthday flyer thread. dunno how many of you remember that one :lol: i don't hate his fame and fortune, i just don't like him. never did. especially in the get fit thread.

Think the NT vs Ben thing started when folks clowned him about that chick cheating on him. That's when Ben started talking **** to dudes and took his bragging to another level 
laugh.gif

Add in twitter and **** went downhill 

I'm loaded and good looking, so can I continue to roast them? I mean clearly it's not a jealousy thing.

Eff this fool. He got what he deserved. He was "on tour"? lol. Dude is delusional trying to act like he's a celebrity AND a minority. lmao

Last edited:
400 post...I but illest is sitting back in his chair petting his dog laughing at you fools for still talking about this.

Back
Top Bottom