iLLest needs our help!

I don't know this guy nor I care to. However, after viewing the video posted, I wouldn't mind if he got his teeth kicked in.

Wale, Ben Baller and Fousey were all cool on NT until they made something of themselves :lol:

Don't really know Wale's online persona like the others… but the others appear to be a couple of herbs. 

And that hole, "but they getting money" stuff is lame. Money doesn't = a pass. I am not mad or hating. 
Thinking someone is a herb just because is fine I guess but thinking they are corny for making entertainment on YouTube is stupid to me and sounds like hating IMO this is the digital era

We think his vids and his online persona are corny. Glad he's making money though

Dude would fit right in w the DBNT crowd these days though. That trendy side zip hoody, joggers and black 6 in change Timbs :pimp:

Dude would fit right in w the DBNT crowd these days though. That trendy side zip hoody, joggers and black 6 in change Timbs :pimp:

Haven't been in the thread in a while, how often do people post up in suits anymore?

Dude would fit right in w the DBNT crowd these days though. That trendy side zip hoody, joggers and black 6 in change Timbs 
pimp.gif
Haven't been in the thread in a while, how often do people post up in suits anymore?
I go in there about once a week but from what I can tell, nowhere near the amount they did a year ago. 

All this hate is unnecessary. I remember when he was Praise XI or something. Was a cool kid. Now that he's famous or does things for attention doesn't take away that he was an NT brah and moved on to something new and financially lucrative for himself.

All I hope is that dude is happy doing what he's doing. I know he had some mental problems he posted about in the past and I know what fame and money does to you.

:lol:

this guy is mad, what happened bro, let it all out.. 2014 a bad year for you?

i thought you werent showing up here anymore? be a man of word. which is the complete opposite of how you portray yourself when a camera is front of your face. your whole get up is a complete act.

i thought you werent showing up here anymore? be a man of word. which is the complete opposite of how you portray yourself when a camera is front of your face. your whole get up is a complete act.

Bruh not sure if trollin, still cracking me up Tho... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom