I'm a Gucci Mane fan and All But...............

Originally Posted by YardFather

Thanks but I fail to find amusement in the things you described.

And Gucci is a garbage lyricist, he'll tell you so himself.
And wrestlers are garbage athletes what's that have to do with entertainment?

And once gucci told me he was doing the dishes and that nobody could f with his kitchen I was a fan

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

And once gucci told me he was doing the dishes and that nobody could f with his kitchen I was a fan

1. I never said he wasn't entertaining. I just pointed out the fact that once you take away the beat and adlibs you can really tell he's a horriblerapper.

2. Don't front like you're not a wrestling fan

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

1. I never said he wasn't entertaining. I just pointed out the fact that once you take away the beat and adlibs you can really tell he's a horrible rapper.

2. Don't front like you're not a wrestling fan
I'm really not havent watched since 2002. Someone told me DX reunited watched for 2 months a year or so ago. Other than that it'sterrible. And you take away the beat from a lot of rappers and their horrible. But thats why hes entertaining for his flow delivery mixed with his basic lyricsbut they still entertain.

Originally Posted by killa couch

lmfao was they givin each other og hi fives
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

gucci killed that! shorty looking at me but i think that he a +%%*% ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by Salifina

gucci's dope, he isnt by any means "lyrical", but son is always havin a good time, brings alot of energy. On top of that he has some of the funniest tracks, so yes, I can definitely rock with gucci
"Dem Gucci lyrical, Naw I aint lyrical but my new car is crazy and my jacob is a miracle" -Gucci

pimp.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
WHAT?!

damn... ppl up North mess wit Gucci now???
I remember when cats from up North was on some elitist Gucci is garbage stuff...
either way Gucci =
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

damn... ppl up North mess wit Gucci now???
I remember when cats from up North was on some elitist Gucci is garbage stuff...
either way Gucci =
smokin.gif
No not everyone, but little by little people are starting to mess with him more up here.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by Salifina

gucci's dope, he isnt by any means "lyrical", but son is always havin a good time, brings alot of energy. On top of that he has some of the funniest tracks, so yes, I can definitely rock with gucci
"Dem Gucci lyrical, Naw I aint lyrical but my new car is crazy and my jacob is a miracle" -Gucci

pimp.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
WHAT?!
Exactly
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom