Im completely infatuated with da demise of Roc-A-Fella Records. VOL. Rome burned slow

Jay z said it best he isn't a business man he is a business man.He doesn't have the acumen nor drive to create stand alone projects or make a label as strong as roca fella.He just doesn't have it he isn't willing t sacrifice himself to do it.40/40 club has fallen off,armada le vodka crashed he even sold rocwear and let it get ran into the ground.Dame is a guy who wouldn't take no for an answer and was willing to go out on his sword to make sure everybody eats.Jay electronica would be on album 3 by now and Bernstein bear would be dropping a single for Cole world 2 right now for homecoming time for colleges.

beanie sigel harping on jay-z flushing him out of a concert in philly.

Jay-Z is a snake. All these former label mates testimonials can not be ignored. People can say they are just salty at Jay's success. But we've seen many other instances in which one artist made a bigger name for himself, but there wasn't all this bad blood.

Thread is nice. Me and my dude were just talking about its crazy how far Jay has come. He was on the rise of course, but NOBODY could have predicted he'd be at the level he is today. Do I feel he did some dudes dirty? Yes ha. But also I think every decision, investment, and I guess burnt bridge was very meticulously planned out and he isn't one to jump the gun. I mean he was real hesitant on Kanye and......

Damon' Dash greatest strength was also his greatest weakness. Had he found a balance he would still be around today.

Damon' Dash greatest strength was also his greatest weakness. Had he found a balance he would still be around today.

Dame can still come back if artists realize he will do anything for his team, rather than see him as an a**hole. But he's burned a lot of bridges and is blackballed in the industry.

Im a big Jay-Z fan since the beginning and still to this day but outside of his music Jay-Z was/is just a untrustworthy, self-centered, two-faced, manipulative, lying snake plain and simple. They're was some stuff I knew before coming in this thread but they're was some other stuff that surprised me that justifies any and everyone calling him every name they can think of. Man reading all of this and looking at these videos make me worry about J-Cole :smh:

parts 1 & 2 of beanie sigel going into great detail about:

dame dash jerking him on da state property prokeds deal

Jay-z doing da infamous leaving beanie sigel in jail cuz he ain't wanna vouch for him

young gunz getting JERKED while having da number 1 single in da country...

jay-z blocking beans from going to g-unit and getting 800k

young chris got it the worst outta all these dudes.

there was a point in time when the sky was the limit for dude.

prolly the only person on the team that could make commercial hits and still crank out hood heavy hitters...

i give all the blame to jay. dame is responsible for makin them what they were, an ARMY. jay was all for self and in the end, it showed...

Lets not forget young chris got his style JACKED...lol

And then all da jay-z rapper stans copied da copy...

Lets not forget young chris got his style JACKED...lol
And then all da jay-z rapper stans copied da copy...
Ive heard this a many times on here... can you provide me some examples on this? Im not really up on young chris like that.... Like a timeframe when jay took his style?

thanks ninja

what was the history behind the dynasty album? i remember seeing on here this whole story on it a while back :nerd:

young chris got it the worst outta all these dudes.
there was a point in time when the sky was the limit for dude.
prolly the only person on the team that could make commercial hits and still crank out hood heavy hitters...
i give all the blame to jay. dame is responsible for makin them what they were, an ARMY. jay was all for self and in the end, it showed...

Are you purposely choosing to ignore the dudes on the label who had a beef w/ Dame too?

Like...just above your post...Beanie is telling how Dame snaked him out of bread...but all the blame still falls on Jay-Z?

Gotdamn, there was so much crab shxt going on.

Sparks was getting jerked out of every banger :smh:

Weird to think how shxt would've turned out if Ye went with Dame.

The Combat Jack x Bleek interview was jokes. :wow: @ Bleek discovering Ross.

Both dudes were snakes, it's just their personality types why it comes off different. Dame is the showman and Jay is reserved (ironically). So a ***** doing dirt and not saying **** might feel worse than a cat really good at bull to smooth it over.

Business is business. All that family **** dudes try to bring into business is their complete downfall. Going out and making it yourself and not looking for a handout is what almost every artist on this label forgot except hmmmm let's see........... the cream always rises to the top.

I'm still mad that Oschino never got the push he deserved. I replay his verse on Tales of a Hustler Pt. 2 just to reminisce.

Jay is a great artist but I never respected him as a person. He did a lot of snake **** behind the scenes that his fans fail to address.

Back
Top Bottom