Im Sure He Got Fired After This Vol. Swimming Pool Beats Crane

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

And then they cast the cameraman in Cloverfield.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son started running with the camera on the part we waited 2 minutes to see.
laugh.gif
Just like Cloverfield.

lol yup

saw this yesterday,  couldnt stop laughin at the first "godddddddaaaamnnittt"  and dudes voice at "i dont know" when dude asked what happened 

lol yup

saw this yesterday,  couldnt stop laughin at the first "godddddddaaaamnnittt"  and dudes voice at "i dont know" when dude asked what happened 

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

literally lol'd at 2:09 when the camera panned back to truck, that damn thing was on a tilt, off the ground
roll.gif

Word. I didn't expect that to happen to the crane 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

literally lol'd at 2:09 when the camera panned back to truck, that damn thing was on a tilt, off the ground
roll.gif

Word. I didn't expect that to happen to the crane 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

I heard the contractor said it wasnt his fault and he was NOT going to pay for damages.

I heard the contractor said it wasnt his fault and he was NOT going to pay for damages.

bilde

Something similar happened in my home town a couple years ago.  They were moving a dead tree out when one of the cables snapped.  Apparently the shock put on the other cables amplified the weight of the tree and pulled the crane right into the living room and kitchen.  Now everybody is suing everybody.

bilde

Something similar happened in my home town a couple years ago.  They were moving a dead tree out when one of the cables snapped.  Apparently the shock put on the other cables amplified the weight of the tree and pulled the crane right into the living room and kitchen.  Now everybody is suing everybody.

It was the garage roof. Very literally prob fixed it in 2 days. How much can a pool shell really weigh though? It's framed fiberglass. I'm surprised it could tip a crane like that. Obviously some operator error going on.

It was the garage roof. Very literally prob fixed it in 2 days. How much can a pool shell really weigh though? It's framed fiberglass. I'm surprised it could tip a crane like that. Obviously some operator error going on.

Was not expecting that, I thought the cable will snap and the pool would crash through the house or something. 

Was not expecting that, I thought the cable will snap and the pool would crash through the house or something. 

Originally Posted by cornzilla

That's what I thought was going to happen.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

That's what I thought was going to happen.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom